The ATN® PVS14-3A, Night Vision Monocular is armed with a battle-proven 3rd generation "alpha" image intensifier tube that meets military specs!
Rugged, lightweight and versatile Monocular designed for the most demanding nighttime applications. Based on the PVS-14 used by the U.S. military, this unit can be handheld, head / helmet-mounted for hands free usage or adapted to cameras / camcorders.Night vision like you've never seen:
- Standard 1X magnification
- Generation 3 "alpha" image intensifier tube for military spec-quality resolution in varying light conditions
- Resolution: 64-72 l p / mm
- 40º FOV
- 325 m detection range, 275 m recognition range
- 50 hours of battery operation
- Digital controls allow you to activate or deactivate all of the features with the push of a button
- Diopter adjustment: +2 / -6
- Minimum focus: 1 ft.
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 20-28
- Approx. 4 1/2 x 2 1/4 x 2" and 22 ozs.
- Waterproof: 1M for 30 min.
- Photocathode sensitivity: 1,900-2,600.