ATN® PVS7-HPT Night Vision Goggles delivers mil. spec. durability and the HIGHEST-performance Generation 2+ HPT intensifier.
Identical to the Army-adopted AN / PVS-7 model issued to ground troops! This super-tough, ultra-rugged PVS7 unit is designed for reliable service in the most unfavorable conditions with a full mil. spec. body and goggle assembly, demist shield and sacrificial filter for objective lenses.
The PVS7-HPT unit is a bi-ocular design built around the highest-performance Gen 2+ technology. The HPT tube increases sensitivity, resolution, Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR), and the Modulation Transfer Function (MTF). These improvements produce an exceptional image clarity and brightness. Most HPT specifications typically are equivalent to standard 3rd generation. Built-in IR light source for close-up illumination in complete darkness.Features:
- Multi-purpose: use it as a handheld unit, a head-mounted unit, or helmet-mounted unit
- Combat-proven, 100% waterproof
- Equipped with momentary or continuous IR switch
- Internal low battery and IR indicators.
- IIT Generation: HPT Gen 2+
- Photocathode Type: Multi-alkali
- Resolution: 54-72 lp / mm
- Signal-to-noise Ratio: 16-24
- Figure of Merit: 1,600 typical
- Mean Time to Failure: 10,000 hrs.
- Magnification: 1X
- Lens System: F1.2, 26mm
- F.O.V.: 40°
- Total Darkness IR System: Yes
- Range of Focus: 0.25m to infinity
- Diopter Adjustment: -6 to +2
- Controls: Direct
- Automatic Brightness Control: Yes
- Bright Light Cut-off: Yes
- Automatic Shut-off: Yes
- Infrared Illuminator: Yes
- IR Indicator: Yes
- Low-battery Indicator: Yes
- Power Supply: 2 x 1.5V AA batteries OR 1 x 3V BA-5567 / U-type battery
- Battery Life: 60 hrs.
- Environmental Rating: Waterproof
- Mil-Std-810: Yes
- Operating Temp.: -40° to +122°F
- Storage Temp.: -58° to +158°F
- Dimensions: 5.8 x 6.1 x 3.1" h.
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.