You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Non-Member $699.99
- Non-Member $99.99
- Details & Specs
ATN® PS40 - WPTTM Day / Night System equips your existing scope with cutting edge White Phosphor Technology® for truly exceptional black & white night imaging!
The PS40-WPTTM mounts in front of your daytime scope, allowing you to convert your scope into a high quality, very accurate night vision weapon sight. This ingenious setup lets you go from day to night in less then 30 seconds without tools or changes in eye relief, all while remaining zeroed-in around the clock.
The PS40 is a complex optical-electronic system outfitted with a WPT White Phosphor Technology image tube for B&W imaging. Black & white imaging offers a significantly better degree of detail, overall contrast, full moon similarity and range of shades than standard green imaging. It fits scopes from 47 mm to 58.7 mm, and each PS40 unit is individually tested and aligned on an optical scale to provide pinpoint-perfect alignment.Specifications:
- White Phosphor Technology® image intensifier tube technology produces clear black & white night imaging on par with the latest Gallium Arsenide (2nd Gen.) tubes
- 1X magnification
- Multi-coated all-glass optics, with Pro Shield lens coating, a mixture of anti-scratch, anti-condensation, anti-static, and anti-glare materials
- Photocathode type: Multi-alkali
- Large 40 mm eyepiece / output window
- Lightweight and rugged, only 29 ozs.
- F.O.V.: 12°
- Lens system: F1:1.44, 80 mm
- Resolution: 60-74 lp / mm
- Signal to noise ratio: 18-26
- Simple direct controls with remote control and automatic brightness control
- Range of focus: 10m to infinity
- 50 hours on 1 "CR123A" battery (included) / 25 hours on 1 "AA" battery
- 100% waterproof
- Operating temp: -20°C to 50°C
- Measures 7 x 3.4 x 3.3" w.
- IR-450 infrared illuminator
- Platform ring
- Storage case
- Remote control
- Quick-release mount
- Back cap and front lens cap
- Light suppressor
- Lithium CR123A battery.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips