ATN® PS40 - CGT Day / Night System enhances your scope with CGT Gen. night vision capability.
The PS40-CGT mounts in front of your daytime scope, allowing you to convert your scope into a high quality, very accurate night vision weapon sight. This ingenious setup lets you go from day to night in less then 30 seconds without tools or changes in eye relief, all while remaining zeroed-in around the clock.
The PS40 is a complex optical-electronic system with the latest CGT Gen. image intensifier tube technology... an upgrade over current 2nd Gen. technology that's sensitive in a wide spectral band, providing good contrast in all circumstances. It fits scopes from 47 mm to 58.7 mm, and each PS40 unit is individually tested and aligned on an optical scale to provide pinpoint-perfect alignment.Specifications:
Here's what you get:
- High-quality Gen. CGT image intensifier tube
- 1X magnification
- Multi-coated all-glass optics, with Pro Shield lens coating, a mixture of anti-scratch, anti-condensation, anti-static, and anti-glare materials
- Multi-alkali photocathode
- Large 40 mm eyepiece / output window
- Lightweight and rugged, only 29 ozs.
- F.O.V.: 12°
- Lens system: F1:1.44, 80 mm
- Resolution: 45-54 lp / mm
- Signal to noise ratio: 16-22
- Simple direct controls with remote control and automatic brightness control
- Range of focus: 10m to infinity
- 60 hours on 1 "CR123A" battery (included) / 30 hours on 1 "AA" battery
- Operating temp: -20°C to 50°C
- Measures 7 x 3.4 x 3.3" w.
- IR-450 infrared illuminator
- Platform ring
- Storage case
- Remote control
- Quick-release mount
- Back cap and front lens cap
- Light suppressor
- Lithium CR123A battery.