You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
ATN® PS40 - 3P Day / Night System equips your existing scope with 3rd Gen. night vision capability, upgraded with PinnacleTM technology for enhanced viewing in light - polluted areas.
The PS40-3P mounts in front of your daytime scope, allowing you to convert your scope into a high quality, very accurate night vision weapon sight. This ingenious setup lets you go from day to night in less then 30 seconds without tools or changes in eye relief, all while remaining zeroed-in around the clock.
The PS40 is a complex optical-electronic system outfitted with Gen 3 PinnacleTM image tube technology that excels in urban areas and other environments with high light. It fits scopes from 47 mm to 58.7 mm, and each PS40 unit is individually tested and aligned on an optical scale to provide pinpoint-perfect alignment.Specifications:
- Gen 3 Pinnacle IIT performs to military standard, and excels in light-polluted areas
- 1X magnification
- Multi-coated all-glass optics, with Pro Shield lens coating, a mixture of anti-scratch, anti-condensation, anti-static, and anti-glare materials
- Photocathode type: Thin-film / GaAs (Gallium Arsenide)
- Large 40 mm eyepiece / output window
- Lightweight and rugged, only 29 ozs.
- F.O.V.: 12°
- Lens system: F1:1.44, 80 mm
- Resolution: 64-72 lp / mm
- Signal to noise ratio: 25-30
- Simple direct controls with remote control and automatic brightness control
- Range of focus: 10m to infinity
- 50 hours on 1 "CR123A" battery (included) / 25 hours on 1 "AA" battery
- 100% waterproof
- Operating temp: -20°C to 50°C
- Measures 7 x 3.4 x 3.3" w.
- IR-450 infrared illuminator
- Platform ring
- Storage case
- Remote control
- Quick-release mount
- Back cap and front lens cap
- Light suppressor
- Lithium CR123A battery.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips