You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
ATN® PS28-CGT Night Vision Day / Night Clip-on System. Enhanced, better-than-Gen 2 performance to give your scope 24/7 mission capability.
NO re-zeroing, NO change of eye relief, NO shift-of-impact... The PS28-CGT mounts in front of your daytime scope in seconds to provide Gen 2+ high-quality imaging. 100% waterproof and built to military specifications, the unit's quick-release rail mount attaches and detaches quickly and easily, effectively making you a 24/7 predator.
The particular version of the PS28 utilizes a CGT image intensifier tube. CGTs are engineered for significantly enhanced performance over current 2nd generation IITs. The CGT IIT is a multi-alkali, compact 18mm format, MCP image intensifier... sensitive in a wide spectral band, delivering good contrast in all light conditions.
Hog hunters, LEOs, security forces -- if you're looking to expand your scope's capability for a moderate price, look no further.Features:
- Mounts in front of your daytime scope, no re-zeroing required
- Multi-coated all glass optics for enhanced clarity and contrast
- Fast catadioptric front lens system
- Large 40mm eyepiece / output window
- Lightweight and rugged, 100% Waterproof
- Comes with quick-release Weaver mount
- Automatic brightness control
- Up to 50 hrs. continuous operation with 1 x 3V CR123A battery
- Built to MIL-STD-810
- Generation: CGT (better than Gen 2)
- Photocathode type: Multi-alkali
- Resolution: 45-54 lp / mm
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 16-22
- Figure of merit: < 1,250
- Mean time to failure: 10,000 hrs.
- Magnification: 1X
- Lens system: F/1.15, 68mm
- ProShield lens coating: Yes
- F.O.V.: 13°
- Exit pupil: 40mm
- Range of focus: 10m to infinity
- Controls: Direct
- Remote control: Yes
- Automatic brightness control: Yes
- Bright-light cut-off: Yes
- Infrared illuminator: Yes (detachable IR450)
- Battery life: Up to 50 hrs.
- Environmental rating: Waterproof
- Operating temperature: -22° to +160°F
- Storage temperature: -58° to +160°F
- Dimensions: 7.3 x 3.4 x 3.3"h.
- Weight: 1.98 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99