You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
ATN® PS28-3P Gen 3P Night Vision Day / Night Clip-on System. Enhance your scope's capabilities with the best optical quality Gen 3 has to offer.
NO re-zeroing, NO change of eye relief, NO shift-of-impact... the PS28-3P mounts in front of your daytime scope in seconds to provide Gen 3P high-quality imaging. 100% waterproof and built to military specifications, the unit's quick-release rail mount attaches and detaches quickly and easily, effectively making you a 24/7 predator.
The PS28-3P utilizes a Gen 3P Pinnacle image intensifier tube, which uses an auto-gated power supply, offering better-than-military issue performance that excels in light-polluted areas like urban environments.
The Pinnacle tube with gated power supply minimizes any "halo" effects. "Halo" is often associated with using night vision devices in an urban area, where random street lights are often an issue with early generation night vision devices. Night Vision units with Pinnacle tubes have a resolution of 64-72 lp / mm and a typical signal to noise ratio of 26.
Hog hunters, LEOs, security forces -- if you're looking for truly exceptional easy-on / easy-off performance to enhance your scope, look no further.Features:
- Mounts in front of your daytime scope, no re-zeroing required
- Multi-coated all glass optics for enhanced clarity and contrast
- Fast catadioptric front lens system
- Large 40mm eyepiece / output window
- Lightweight and rugged, 100% Waterproof
- Comes with quick-release Weaver mount
- Automatic brightness control
- Up to 50 hrs. continuous operation with 1 x 3V CR123A battery
- Built to MIL-STD-810
- Generation: 3P
- Photocathode type: Thin-film / Auto-gated
- Photocathode sensitivity: 2,000-2,800
- Resolution: 64-72 lp / mm
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 24 typical
- Figure of merit: 1,800 typical
- Magnification: 1X
- Lens system: F/1.15, 68mm
- ProShield lens coating: Yes
- F.O.V.: 13°
- Exit pupil: 40mm
- Range of focus: 10m to infinity
- Controls: Direct
- Remote control: Yes
- Automatic brightness control: Yes
- Bright-light cut-off: Yes
- Infrared illuminator: Yes (detachable IR450)
- Battery life: Up to 50 hrs.
- Environmental rating: Waterproof
- Operating temperature: -22° to +160°F
- Storage temperature: -58° to +160°F
- Dimensions: 7.3 x 3.4 x 3.3"h.
- Weight: 1.98 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
- Additional Product Information