You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
ATN® PS28-3 Gen 3 Night Vision Day / Night Clip-on System. Proven military-grade night vision to make your scope a 24/7 hunter.
NO re-zeroing, NO change of eye relief, NO shift-of-impact... The PS28-3 mounts in front of your daytime scope in seconds to provide enhanced Gen 3 high-quality imaging. 100% waterproof and built to military specifications, the unit's quick-release rail mount attaches and detaches quickly and easily, effectively making you a 24/7 predator.
This particular version utilizes Gen 3 Image Intensifier Tube technology. By adding the sensitive chemical gallium arsenide to the photocathode, Gen 3 IITs provide a brighter, sharper image and longer tube life than Gen 2. ATN's 3rd-Gen. IITs have a micro channel plate, GaAs photocathode, and a completely self-contained integral high-voltage power supply... offering a combined increase in resolution, signal to noise and photosensitivity over tubes with a multi-alkali photocathode. Generation 3 is the standard for the USA military.
Hog hunters, LEOs, security forces -- if you're looking to expand your scope's capability for a moderate price, look no further.Features:
- Mounts in front of your daytime scope, no re-zeroing required
- Multi-coated all glass optics for enhanced clarity and contrast
- Fast catadioptric front lens system
- Large 40mm eyepiece / output window
- Lightweight and rugged, 100% Waterproof
- Comes with quick-release Weaver mount
- Automatic brightness control
- Up to 50 hrs. continuous operation with 1 x 3V CR123A battery
- Built to MIL-STD-810
- Generation: 3
- Photocathode type: GaAs
- Resolution: 64 lp / mm
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 22 typical
- Figure of merit: 1,600 typical
- Mean time to failure: 10,000 hrs.
- Magnification: 1X
- Lens system: F/1.15, 68mm
- ProShield lens coating: Yes
- F.O.V.: 13°
- Exit pupil: 40mm
- Range of focus: 10m to infinity
- Controls: Direct
- Remote control: Yes
- Automatic brightness control: Yes
- Bright-light cut-off: Yes
- Infrared illuminator: Yes (detachable IR450)
- Battery life: Up to 50 hrs.
- Environmental rating: Waterproof
- Operating temperature: -22° to +160°F
- Storage temperature: -58° to +160°F
- Dimensions: 7.3 x 3.4 x 3.3"h.
- Weight: 1.98 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
- Additional Product Information