ATN® PS28-2 Gen 2+ Night Vision Day / Night Clip-on System turns your scope into a nocturnal hunter with the best in Gen 2 performance.
NO re-zeroing, NO change of eye relief, NO shift-of-impact... The PS28-2 mounts in front of your daytime scope in seconds to provide Gen 2+ high-quality imaging. 100% waterproof and built to military specifications, the unit's quick-release rail mount attaches and detaches quickly and easily, effectively making you a 24/7 predator. Features:
The PS28-2 utilizes the latest in image intensifier tube technology for outstanding performance that goes beyond standard Gen 2... all for a significantly lower price than optics with similar resolution. Hog hunters, LEOs, security forces -- if you're looking to expand mission capability for a moderate price, look no further.
- Mounts in front of your daytime scope, no re-zeroing required
- Multi-coated all glass optics for enhanced clarity and contrast
- Fast catadioptric front lens system
- Large 40mm eyepiece / output window
- Lightweight and rugged, 100% waterproof
- Comes with quick-release Weaver mount
- Automatic brightness control
- Up to 50 hrs. continuous operation with 1 x 3V CR123A battery
- Built to MIL-STD-810
- Generation: 2+
- Photocathode type: Multi-alkali
- Resolution: 40-45 lp/mm
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 12-20
- Figure of merit: <1,250
- Mean time to failure: 5,000 hrs.
Order yours today!
- Magnification: 1X
- Lens system: F/1.15, 68mm
- ProShield lens coating: Yes
- F.O.V.: 13°
- Exit pupil: 40mm
- Range of focus: 10m to infinity
- Controls: Direct
- Remote control: Yes
- Automatic brightness control: Yes
- Bright-light cut-off: Yes
- Infrared illuminator: Yes (detachable IR450)
- Battery life: Up to 50 hrs.
- Environmental rating: Waterproof
- Operating temperature: -22° to +160°F
- Storage temperature: -58° to +160°F
- Dimensions: 7.3 x 3.4 x 3.3"h.
- Weight: 1.98 lbs.