ATN PS22 - 3A Mark 4® 3.5 - 10x40 mm Day / Night Package. The ultimate sportsman's dream.
This package combines the ATN PS22-3's night vision capabilities with one of the best names in the Daytime Optical arena: Leupold®! The result? A superior solution for your 24/7 shooting needs.
Under cover of night... the lightweight, rugged PS22-3A with automatic brightness control uses a hand-selected 3rd Generation Image Intensifier Tube (IIT). These high-quality IITs provide exceptional quality image resolution under varying light conditions, guaranteeing keen "night eyes" in the darkest conditions.
They have a Micro Channel Plate, GaAs photocathode, a completely self-contained integral high-voltage power supply and are the highest quality of ATN's Generation 3 IITs. Better still, the PS22-3A mounts in front of the daytime scope in a hurry, without trouble or tools, and releases just as easily.
And when the darkness gives way to daylight... count on the Leupold Mark 4® Long Range / Tactical Riflescope! Arguably one of the most dependable, highest performing riflescopes you'll find anywhere, its accuracy is proven in the field. Its rugged and absolute waterproof integrity is unquestionable. Basically, it's everything a long-range competitive shooter, target shooter, or hunter could ask for!Day scope specs:
Night scope specs:
- Illuminated Tactical Milling Reticle® (TMR®) allows for precision shot placement in low light
- Reticle provides accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters
- Leupold Index Matched Lens System® delivers unsurpassed sharpness across the visual field, brightness, and contrast for excellent target definition, even in low light
- Side focus parallax adjustment for fast, easy parallax focusing from any shooting position
- Tall, finger-adjustable 1/ 4 -MOA windage and elevation adjustments with audible, tactile clicks
- Engraved Bullet Drop Compensation dial
- Once sighted in adjustment knobs can be zeroed
- 30mm maintube offers incredible strength and allows for the greater range of windage and elevation adjustment
- 65-MOA each of windage and elevation adjustment
- Flip-open lens covers are standard issue with each Mark 4 LR/T riflescope
- Rugged and absolutely waterproof, LR/T riflescopes can withstand incredible abuse
- Length: 13.5 in
- Tube length: 6.2 in
- Eyepiece length: 3.2 in
- Objective diameter: 1.8 in
- Objective length: 4.3 in
- Eyepiece diameter: 1.7 in
- Tube diameter: 30 mm
- FOV @ 100 yds (ft): 11.0 (29.9)
- Actual magnification: 9.5 (3.2)
- Eye relief (in): 3.4 (4.7)
- Obj. clear aperture: 1.6 in / 41 mm
- Weight: 21.0 oz / 595 g
- Adj. Range (MOA): 65
- Intensifier tube: 3A generation
- Lens of system: F1: 1.44, 80 mm
- Magnification: 1x
- FOV: 13 deg.
- Resolution: 64-72 lp / mm
- Controls: Direct
- Range of focus: 10m to Infinity
- Infra-red illuminator: 450 mW detachable
- Power supply: (1) 3v lithium (CR123A)
- Battery life: 60 hours
- Operating temperature: -40 +50°C
- Storage temperature: -50 +70°C
- Environmental rating: Waterproof
- Tactical control wire: Yes
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.2 x 2.8"
- Weight: 23 ozs.
- Instruction manual and CD guide
- Lens tissue
- Soft carrying case
- 2 Lithium battery
- Packing box
- Pelican waterproof hard case
- Scope mounting system #3
- Remote control unit
- Lens cap
- Light suppressor
- Back cup
- 7/ 8 Weaver mount
- Tactical rings included.
Get yours ONLINE today!
3.5-10x40 mm Day / Night Package