You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $315.09 Non-Member $350.09
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Details & Specs
ATN PS15-3P Night Vision Goggles. Compact, lightweight dual night vision goggle system!
Utilizes 2 high performance Image Intensifier Tubes to provide extremely clear and crisp images under the darkest conditions. This dual tube design provides increased depth perception and outstanding clarity. A built-in IR lets you easily read a map and function in an environment of total darkness, making the ATN PS15-3P Night Vision System the high-performance choice! A quick additional word on ITT PinnacleTM Image Intensifier Tubes...
ATN Night Vision Units with the 3P designation use ITT Pinnacle Image Intensifier Tubes. The industry leading ITT Pinnacle Image Tubes utilize a gated power supply providing truly outstanding performance in high-light or light-polluted areas, such as urban environments. The Pinnacle Tubes with gated power supply minimize any "Halo" effects. "Halo" is often associated with using Night Vision Devices in the urban area where random street lights are often an issue with early generation Night Vision Devices.Own the night:
- Dual goggle / binocular
- Hands free use
- Comfortable, flip-up head gear
- Lightweight, compact
- Superior depth perception
- Optional powerful 3X afocal lenses for use as binocular
- High quality 3P generation image intensifier tube with thin film GaAs photocathode type
- Resolution: 64-72 lp / mm
- Magnification: 1X (optional 3X)
- FOV: 40 deg.
- Diopter adjustment: +2/-6
- Range of focus: 0.25m to infinity
- Eye relief: 25 mm
- IR illumination range: 20 meters
- Operating temp.: -40°C to +50°C
- Power supply: 3 volt battery (CR123A)
- Storage temp.: -50°C to +70°C
- Signal to noise: 24 typical
- Waterproof: 20m for 1 hour
- Length: 4 3/4", Weight: 25 ozs.
- Instruction manual and CD guide
- Lens tissue
- One lithium battery
- Packing box
- Soft carrying case
- Flip up goggle kit
- Lens cap.
Get yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips