ATN® OTS - 65B Thermal Imaging Bi - Ocular for spectacular images in low or NO light!
The OTS-65B (30Hz) are built around state-of-the-art uncooled thermal imaging technology, integrated DSP based electronics and a compact, lightweight construction.These thermal bi-oculars provide excellent image quality which is unaffected by lights or shadows that can seriously hamper the image quality of image intensifier night vision. Total darkness, camouflage or bright lights will not affect the sensitivity of these units. Superior performance, compact size, ease of use and cost efficiency make the ATN® OTS-65B (30Hz) the perfect thermal imaging device.
- Video frame rate: fast imaging (30Hz)
- 1x magnification
- Objective focal length: 50 mm
- F.O.V. is 5.5° x 4.1°
- Focus range: 5m to infinity
- Exit pupil: 14 mm Eye relief: 28 mm
- Uncooled Microbolometer detector
- Spectral response is m7-14
- Has digital NTSC video output (RCA cable) with 800 x 600 display format and Color OLED matrix, SVGA< 800 x 600 Color background + color reticles 640 x 480 resolution
- Thermal Sensitivity: < 0, 1° C
- Range to detect human movement: 750m
- Manual brightness adjustment auto sharpness adjustment
- PoATNr supply: two 3V CR123A-type batteries lasts for 4+ hours on one battery pack
- Start up time is less than five seconds
- Completely waterproof housing
- Measures 5 1/ 2 x 4 1/ 3 x 2 1/ 3 " and weighs 13.75 ozs.