You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
ATN® OTS - 60B Thermal System... compact, heat - reading devices to locate targets in a hurry!
The OTS-30C (30Hz) have raised the standard for affordable, small, lightweight thermal imaging viewers. They're pocket-sized, rugged and durable. These units are built around state-of-the-art uncooled thermal imaging technology. They offer superior performance, compact size, comfort of ATNar, and cost efficiency, making them the perfect choice for most any thermal imaging application.
The ATN® OTS-30C (30Hz) are ideal for home security, public safety, first responder and security operations. All units have feature E-Zoom to expand your optical magnification. Plus, with a video-out connection and cable, you'll be able to capture your nighttime operation for later viewing and analysis.
- Video frame rate: fast imaging (30Hz)
- 1x magnification
- Objective focal length: 19 mm
- F.O.V. is 11° x 8°
- Focus range: 3m to infinity
- Exit pupil: 14 mm Eye relief: 28 mm
- Uncooled Microbolometer detector
- Spectral response is m7-14
- Has digital NTSC video output (RCA cable) with 800 x 600 display format and Color OLED matrix, SVGA< 800 x 600 Color background + color reticles 640 x 480 resolution.
- Thermal Sensitivity: < 0, 1° C
- Range to detect human movement: 475m
- Manual brightness adjustment auto sharpness adjustment
- PoATNr supply: two 3V CR123A-type batteries lasts for 4+ hours on one battery pack
- Start up time is less than five seconds
- Completely waterproof housing
- Measures 4 2/ 5 x 3 1/ 5 x 2" and weighs 12 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips