You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
ATN® 1 x NVG7-2: Big function in an economical single tube generation 2 night vision goggle.
Compact and lightweight, rugged (metal not plastic), and a top notch performer, the NVG-7 is an exceptional choice for hands free usage. The NVG7-2 is a single tube night vision goggle built around High Grade 18 mm generation 2+ image intensifier tube and utilizes a pseudo binocular design for added observation convenience. It has a built-in IR light source for close-up illumination in complete darkness.Have a look:
- 1X standard magnification... Interchangeable lens capability for different magnifications (other lenses sold separately)
- Generation 2+ high-resolution intensifier tube
- 250 m. detection range and 157 m. recognition range
- Built-in infra-red illuminator works like a flashlight for close viewing to 50 yds
- Digital controls allow you to activate or deactivate all of the features with the push of a button
- Lens System: 90 mm, F 1:1.7, 6-elements all infra-red sensitive glass front lens system and an all glass three element eye-piece offer a wide field of view with excellent clarity
- 40° FOV
- Diopter adjustment: -6/+5
- Resolution: 32-40 lp / mm
- Minimum focus: 10"
- Automatic bright light shut off
- "IR On" indicator and low battery blinking indicator are both in field of view
- -30 °C to +125 °C operating temperature
- Uses (1) AA battery (included) for 10-20 hours of operation
- Approx. 6 3/4 x 4 x 2 1/2" and 16 ozs.
The ATN NVG7-2 is an excellent choice for hands free Night vision applications. Order Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips