You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Details & Specs
ATN® "Night Shadow 4" Night Vision Binoculars
It's dark. You can barely see your hand in front of your face. Then you bring your Night Shadow Binoculars up to your eyes and turn them on. Suddenly, in green-hued clarity, the entire scene is like day. The Night Shadow 4is a highly professional night vision device, to say the least. Specialized multicoated optics provides extreme clarity in low-light situations. Autogated / filmless 4th generation intensifier tube gives you resolution beyond compare and a higher signal-to-noise ratio. And 5X magnification lets you scope out the action from long range.
But the kicker is ATN®'s "smart" technology. This technology consists of a computerized proximity sensor, digital controls and a long-range infra-red illuminator. The proximity sensor will automatically turn the unit on and off when it is brought to the viewing position.This helps save your battery life and the life of the unit itself. Digital controls allow you to activate all of the features of the Night Shadow with an easy push of a button. And when you find yourself in total darkness, a powerful infra-red illuminator is built into the scope, allowing you to see with outstanding clarity.Night vision like you've never seen:
- Filmless 4th generation night vision with autogated power supply means high-end resolution and a minimal signal-to-noise ratio
- 5X magnification
- FOV: 14°
- Resolution: 64-72 l p / mm
- Signal to noise ratio: 24-30
- Detection Range: 325 m
- Recognition Range: 275 m
- Lens system: 6 element, F1.2, 90 mm
- Battery life: 20-30 hours
- Measures: 10 x 5 x 3" weighs 2 1 / 2 lbs.
- Diopter adjustment: +/-5
- Range of focus: 8' to infinity
- Includes two 3V lithium batteries and soft carrying case.
Some of the finest night vision optics you'll ever own... order yours ONLINE today!WARNING:
You must be 18 or older to purchase Night Vision.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips