You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
ATN® Multi - purpose Thermal Imaging System gives you the edge you need to deliver!
Every shot... every time. Suddenly, every other sighting system just fell short. The ATN® Thermal Imaging System is the absolute pinnacle of target acquisition. Its compact and lightweight construction houses such an advanced, sophisticated thermal imaging ability that you'll wonder how you ever got along without it.
Fog, snow, darkness, camo, even bright lights and some visual obstruction... none of them matter any more. You'll be able to get a positive heat signature identification in seconds. Works just as well mounted to a rifle as it does with a helmet or headset.
- Digital thermal imaging technology
- Fast, 30hz image acquisition
- Rugged design
- Military-spec optics components
- On-board menu adjusts reticle type, color selection, windage / elevation adjustment
- Polarity single-button modes (black on white, white on black, 5 additional color settings)
- RCA audio / video output
- Diopter range: +2° to -6°
- 28 mm eye relief
- Uses 2 CR123 lithium batteries (included)
- Quick-release Picatinny rail mount
- Head / helmet mountable for hands-free use
- Thermal sensitivity of less than 33°F (1°C)
- 14 mm exit pupil.
- Measures 7 3/ 4 x 4 1/ 8 x 3 1/ 6 "h., 1 lb., 10 ozs.
Order ONLINE Now!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips