You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
ATN® MO4 - 3A: Get generation 2 night vision. BIG 5 x magnification and "Smart" technology in one powerful Monocular.
How's this for smart? The MO4-3A's "Smart" technology. Has a computerized proximity that automatically turns the unit on and off when it's brought to the viewing position.
This helps save your battery life and the life of unit itself. And not only does the MO4-3A have a high-amplification generation 2 light intensifier, it also provides superior clarity and high magnification. A powerful tool for applications from wildlife observation to homeland security.More:
- 5X standard magnification
- High resolution generation 2 light intensifier tube
- 250 yd. detection range and 175 yd. recognition range
- Built-in infra-red illuminator works like a flashlight for viewing in total darkness... works out to 100 yds!
- Digital controls allow you to activate or deactivate all of the features with the push of a button
- Lens System: 90 mm, F 1:1.7, 6-elements all infra-red sensitive glass front lens system and an all glass three element eye-piece offer a wide field of view with excellent clarity
- 14° FOV
- Diopter adjustment: +/-5
- Resolution: 57-64 lp / mm
- Minimum focus 8 ft.
- -40 °C to +40 °C operating temperature
- Uses (2) 3 volt lithium (not included) for 10-20 hours of operation
- Approx. 8 x 3 x 2" and 24 ozs.
Long-lasting night-vision function at a great price. Order ONLINE Today!
$369.50 on this item!WARNING:
You must be 18 or older to purchase Night Vision. This product cannot be shipped to D.C.; MA or Puerto Rico. Night Vision cannot be shipped Parcel Post. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Night Vision.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips