You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $617.49 Non-Member $649.99
- Non-Member $439.99
- Non-Member $1099.99
- Non-Member $1119.99
- Buyer's Club $436.99 Non-Member $459.99
- Non-Member $699.99
- Non-Member $599.99
- Non-Member $1299.99
- Non-Member $1899.99
- Buyer's Club $1614.99 Non-Member $1699.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $699.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Details & Specs
ATN® MK410 Spartan Night Vision Rifle Scope cuts through shadows and darkness to give you the best shot possible!
On this MK410 Spartan Night Vision Rifle Scope, ATN® started by improving the optical configurations which lowered the F-stop factor and increased optical resolution. By doing this, more light travels through the lens to the tube. More light and better resolution simply means brighter and sharper image. Then ATN added the precision "Red on Green" aiming system, easy push button operation, reticle brightness adjustment and the detachable, most powerful in the industry 450 mW Infrared Illuminator with dedicated windage and elevation adjustments.
Our ATN Aries MK 410 is the best 1st Generation Scope on the market. The controls are ergonomically designed and can be used with ease in total darkness. The Scope easily mounts onto any U.S. standard 7/8" ATNaver or Picatinny rail. The ATN Aries MK 410 is an excellent tool for varmint hunters against rodents that cause farmers problems.
- High-res Gen1+ image intensifier tube
- Reticle brightness adjustment
- Detachable long-range infrared illuminator
- 4x magnification, 90 mm objective lens
- F.O.V. is 10°
- Range of focus is 4m to infinity
- Diopter adjustment is -5 to 5
- 1/4 -click windage and elevation adjustments
- Runs on one CR-123A battery
- Operating temperature is -51°C to 45°C Optimal storage temperature is -55°C to 70°.
- Measures 10 4/5 x 4 1/3 x 3 1/3", weighs 3 lbs., 3 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips