You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
ATN MARS6x - 3P Night Vision Weapon Sight. Beyond military standards for night sighting you have to see to believe!
The Roman God of War inspired the fabled legions to overcome any obstacle in their path on the road to success. The ATN MARS4x-3P Night Vision Riflescope will do the same for modern warriors. Inspired by ATN's quest for technical perfection, the ATN MARS6x-3P Night Vision Riflescope represents the latest in Night Vision technology combined with rugged reliability.
The ATN MARS6x-3P features the highest quality MX10160 type hand-selected ITT PinnacleTM Image Intensifier Tubes taking advantage of the latest Night Vision technologies. The ATN MARS6x-3P Night Vision Scope also utilizes rugged one-piece CNC-milled construction from solid aerospace-quality aluminum billet and titanium inserts. The billet Night Vision Scope gives you 50% more (45 mm!) eye relief and offers superior performance over other manufacturer's models in regards to windage and elevation adjustment precision.
Equipped with a fast 6x lens made from only the purest grades of heavy glass and computer enhanced optical design to create a multi-element, high-speed, multicoated lens for ultra-fast light transmission and resolution beyond current military standards. All optical lenses are individually hand fitted and calibrated to achieve the optimum performance you demand. The ATN MARS6x-3P Night Vision Riflescope is also equipped with an illuminated two-color, variable intensity reticle that can be tuned to maximize efficiency in all lighting condition. You select the color choice (red or amber) of the projected reticle depending on your preference and tactical situation.
The ATN MARS6x-3P Night Vision Sight is an ideal nighttime shooting solution for Military, Police, SWAT, target shooting, varmint hunting or for anyone in the market for a superior Night Vision Riflescope! A quick additional word on ITT PinnacleTM Image Intensifier Tubes... The ATN Night Vision Units with the 3P designation use the Pinnacle Image Intensifier Tube. The industry leading ITT Pinnacle Image Tubes utilize a gated power supply providing truly outstanding performance in high-light or light-polluted areas. The Pinnacle Tubes with gated power supply minimize any "Halo" effects. "Halo" is often associated with using Night Vision Devices in the urban area where random street lights are often an issue with early Generation Night Vision Systems.Own the night:
- Powerful 6x magnification
- Precision windage and elevation adjustment
- Tactical remote control
- Included mount for Picatiny or 7/ 8 " weaver-style rail
- Superior quality multi-coated all glass optics
- Unit accepts either, (1) 3V CR123A or (1) AA battery
- Nitrogen-purged for resistance to internal fogging
- High quality 3P generation image intensifier tube with thin film GaAs photocathode type
- Resolution: 64-72 lp / mm
- Lens of system: F1:2.0
- FOV: 6 deg.
- Eye relief: 45 mm
- Range of focus: 25 m to infinity
- Exit pupil: 7 mm
- Diopter adjustment: -6/+2
- Windage and elevation: 80 MOA
- Power supply: one 3V (CR123A) or 1.5V (AA)
- Adjustment step size: 1/ 6 MOA
- Battery life: 55 (3V) / 40 (1.5V) hours
- IR illuminator: Super 450mW
- Operating temperature: -51°C to +45°C
- Reticle: Mil-dot, 2 colors (red or amber)
- Waterproof: 20m for 1 hour
- Signal to noise: 24 typical
- 11 13/ 16 x 4 x 4 3/ 32 "
- Weight: 3 lbs., 16 ozs.
- Instruction manual and CD guide
- Lens tissue
- Two lithium batteries
- Packing box
- Pelican waterproof hard case
- Remote control unit
- Lens cap.
Get yours ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips