The ATN® Mars Night Vision Weapon Scope is the latest and greatest in night vision technology! Features a 3rd generation "alpha" intensifier tube for a brighter, sharper image that meets military specs!
The ATN® Mars features only the purest grades of heavy glass and computer-aided optical designs... meaning you'll get high-speed, multi-coated lenses for ultra-fast light transmission and resolution like you've never experienced! Optical lenses are individually fitted and calibrated to achieve optimum performance so you're not taking a "shot in the dark" in low-light situations.
- Pelican hard case, batteries, user guide, instructional video and all necessary mounting hardware included
- Powerful 4X magnification 3rd generation alpha intensifier tube for better brightness and resolution than a 2nd generation tube
- Superior quality multi-coated all glass optics
- Single-element adjustable front focus
- Nitrogen-purged for resistance to internal fogging waterproof and submersible to 66 feet for 1 hour
- Mil-dot reticle
- Crisp-click precision windage and elevation adjustments
- Target turrets
- Automatic brightness control
- Tactical rail enabling mounting of IR illuminator or IR laser
- Low battery indicator
- Tactical digital remote control
- Lens system: F1:1.5
- F.O.V.: 9°
- Range of focus: 10 m to infinity
- Eye relief: 45 mm
- Exit pupil: 7 mm
- Diopter adjustment: -6 / +2
- Windage and elevation: 120 MOA
- Adjustment step size: 1/ 4 MOA
- 64-72 l p / mm resolution
- Detection range: 325 m
- Recognition range: 275 m
- Operating temp: -51°C to +45°C
- Dimensions: 9 1 / 4 x 3 1 / 2 x 3 3 / 4 " 46 ozs.
Get yours ONLINE now!
You must be 18 or older to purchase Night Vision.