You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
The ATN® 6015 - 4 Night Vision Monocular is armed with an autogated power supply and filmless 4th generation image intensifier tube for reduced "halo" effect in bright light.
Rugged, lightweight and versatile Monocular designed for the most demanding nighttime applications. Based on the PVS-14 used by the U.S. military, the 6015 can be handheld, head / helmet-mounted for hands free usage or adapted to cameras / camcorders .Night vision like you've never seen:
- Standard 1X magnification
- Generation 4 image intensifier tube for professional-quality resolution in varying light conditions, higher signal-to-noise ratio and reduced halo effect in brighter light
- Resolution: 64-72 l p / mm
- 40º FOV
- 325 m detection range, 275 m recognition range
- 20-50 hours of battery operation
- Digital controls allow you to activate or deactivate all of the features with the push of a button
- Diopter adjustment: +2 / -6
- Minimum focus: 1 ft.
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 20-28
- Approx. 4 1/2 x 2 1/4 x 2" and 22 ozs.
- Waterproof: 1M for 30 min.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips