You May Also Like
- Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $25.19 Non-Member $27.99
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Details & Specs
ATN 10X42RF Omega Class Binoculars. Sharp, stable images... excellent low - light performance!
Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission, individual diopter focus for clearer images, built-in range finder reticle and a full rubber armoring for increased shock resistance! The combination of waterproof and high-quality optics make these Binoculars perfect for boating, law enforcement and most hunting uses. The ATN Professional Daytime Omega Binoculars are the only ones in the world with the Everlight and Proshield Lens Coatings.
The revolutionary Everlight coating is designed to enhance the resolution and contrast of your image in extremely bright conditions. With traditional binocs, you'll normally notice a degraded optical image when there's too much light. That's prevented by ATN's Everlight coating. Some of the leading manufacturers, however, have been installing less reliable mechanical aperture shutters to compensate for this problem. For professional or recreational use, your search for advanced optics at a reasonable price ends here.Zoom in on the details:
- Meets standards and requirements of MIL-STD810
- Built for professional use
- Multi-coated optics
- Built-in rangefinder
- Full rubber armoring
- Waterproof and shockproof
- O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective lens diameter: 42 mm
- Eye relief: 10 mm
- Minimum focusing distance: 6 m
- Field of view: 6°
- Field of view at 1000 m: 105 m
- Exit pupil diameter: 4.2 mm
- Interpupillary adjustments: 56.5-75 mm
- Max. width: 5.2"
- Length: 6.1"
- Weight: 26.9 ozs.
- Lens Tissue
- Packing box
- Lens Cap
- Soft carrying Case
Get yours ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips