You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $462.64 Non-Member $486.99
- Buyer's Club $759.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $214.69 Non-Member $225.99
- Buyer's Club $265.09 Non-Member $278.99
- Buyer's Club $208.99 Non-Member $219.99
- Details & Specs
ATI Omni Hybrid MAXX Semi-automatic .410 Bore AR Shotgun
With the success of the Omni Hybrid MAXX polymer AR-15, it's no surprise ATI decided to use the popular platform as the groundwork for their foray into the "Next Big Thing": the AR-style shotgun. ATI has been on the forefront of a number of major innovations, so it should come as no surprise that the Omni Hybrid MAXX Shotgun lives up to its potential.
It utilizes a gas-operated, short-stroke, balanced piston system designed to use 2 1/2" shells. It functions with a wide variety of loads -- from bird shot to slugs. Of course, since it's built around a polymer lower, it's a little lighter in the hands. Finished with a Rogers 6-position SuperStoc and a 13" free-floating KeyMod rail, it feels familiar, and because it feeds from a box mag, that just makes it an even better choice for home defense. And the price? It's very, very right.
- Uses a gas-operated, short-stroke, balanced piston system designed for 2 1/2" shells
- Rogers 6-position SuperStoc for adjustable length of pull
- 13" free-floating KeyMod rail allows AR-style customization options
- Built on the Omni Hybrid polymer and metal lower
- Weighs just 6.5 lbs.
- Comes with one 5-rd. box magazine (15-rd. magazines will be made available, sold separately, soon, we're told)
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 701458
- Caliber: .410 Bore
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 5+1
- Barrel length: 18.5"
- Stock: Rogers 6-positon SuperStoc
- Chamber: 2 1/2"
- Receiver material: Polymer and metal (lower)/aluminum (upper)
- Overall weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: ATIGOMNI41LTD
- UPC: 813393019951
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips