You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $854.99 Non-Member $899.99
- Buyer's Club $911.99 Non-Member $959.99
- Buyer's Club $776.14 Non-Member $816.99
- Buyer's Club $455.99 Non-Member $479.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $398.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: GOMX556CAT
Incredibly tough. In fact, the Omni-Hybrid lower has been specifically tested to withstand all sorts of use and abuse. The folks at ATI put it through all the pressure and weight-bearing tests, similar to the US Military's testing, and found it to function flawlessly, even after supporting up to 250 lbs. and being run over by an 800-lb. forklift. Then, they ran 2,000 rounds through it without a hiccup. You can deploy this dependable AR-15 in your collection for less than you think when you order here from Sportsman's Guide.
- California complaint model
- Metal-reinforced polymer lower receiver
- Reinforced at critical point of buffer tube housing
- Fully patented inter-lock hammer and trigger pin retainment system, prevents movement during firing
- Mil-Spec AR15 lower parts kit
- Beveled mag well
- Enhanced trigger guard
- Includes Magpul PMAG magazines
- Mil-Spec compatible
For a tough and dependable AR-15 that won't blast your budget, there's no better option than the California-compliant Omni Hybrid Maxx. Order yours today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 666563
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 10
- Barrel length: 16"
- Barrel material: Black nitride coated
- Barrel twist: 1:7"
- Stock: 6-position Rogers Super-Stoc
- Upper receiver: Metal-reinforced polymer flat-top upper, accepts MIL-SPEC parts
- Lower receiver: Metal-reinforced polymer
- Overall length: 35"
- Overall weight: 6.25 lbs.
- MFG Number: GOMX556CAT
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips