ATI Omni Hybrid MAXX Limited AR-15 5.56 NATO Semi-auto Rifle
The Omni Hybrid MAXX AR-15 features ATI®'s metal-reinforced polymer upper and lower receivers, which help to reduce weight and increase maneuverability without sacrificing durability! The lower receiver features an over-molded metal insert, which reinforces the buffer tube housing and rear takedown pin. This allows for metal-on-metal contact with both the buffer tube as well as the rear takedown pin, delivering the strength and durability to withstand recoil and constant use. Plus, this model features an ultra-versatile KeyMod handguard/rail system for fast, easy attachment of accessories.
In fact, the Omni-Hybrid lower has been specifically tested to withstand all sorts of use and abuse. The folks at ATI® put it through all the pressure and weight-bearing tests, similar to the US Military's testing, and found it to function flawlessly, even after supporting up to 250 lbs. and being run over by an 800-lb. forklift. Then, they ran 2,000 rounds through it without a hiccup. You can deploy this dependable AR-15 in your collection for less than you think when you order from The Guide.
- Both the upper and lower are built from a fiberglass-composite polymer over a zinc metal insert, with extra reinforcements in high-pressure sections
- Inter-lock hammer and trigger pin retainment system built into the Lower prevents movement from the hammer and trigger pin during firing
- Mil-spec sized M4 buttstock and buffer tube
- Low-profile gas block with rail
- Standard charging handle
- KeyMod handguard/rail system
- Includes one 30-rd. polymer magazine