You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $398.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $294.49 Non-Member $309.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: SAM7UF85C
From Arsenal, the premier importer of fine AK-47 variants, comes this excellent Bulgarian-made SAM7UF CA Complaint Rifle! Each SAM7UF CA receiver is milled from a hot-die hammer-forged receiver blank by the Arsenal Co. of Bulgaria.
Other milled-receiver AKs are machined from bar stock, but Arsenal's hot-die hammer forging produces stronger and finer-grained steel. Internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminated by the 5-ton hammer forging process.
Each forged receiver blank requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly. This forging and milling process is complex and time-intensive, but this meticulous attention to detail delivers a receiver of unequaled strength, precision and durability that does the Arsenal name justice.
And, because the parts fit together better than lesser firearms, barrel stability is improved, action is outstanding right of the box, and the trigger breaks like glass. There's a reason Arsenal Firearms are so well-regarded among shooters who know... and that reason is right here.
- Milled and forged receiver
- Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged receiver, bolt, bolt carrier, and double-hook trigger
- Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber
- Removable muzzle nut with 14x1mm left-hand threads
- Reinforced non-folding buttstock
- Bayonet / accessory lug
- Polymer pistol grip and handguard
- Stainless steel heat shield
- 922 (r) compliant with US made or imported magazines
- Includes cleaning rod, non-detachable 10-round magazine, key tool for magazine release, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
Order yours today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 666264
- Caliber: 7.62x39mm
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 10
- Barrel length: 16.25"
- Barrel style: Chrome-lined hammer forged
- Barrel twist: 1:9.45"
- Stock: Non-folding synthetic
- Overall length: 25" (when closed) / 35" (open)
- Overall weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips