The Arsenal SAM7K Quad Rail Pistol is a must-have for shooting enthusiasts. While other milled-receiver firearms are machined from bar stock, Arsenal's hot-die hammer-forging process produces stronger and finer-grained steel.
Each forged receiver blank requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly. This forging and milling process is complex and time-intensive, but this meticulous attention to detail delivers a receiver of unequaled strength, precision and durability that does the Arsenal name justice.
And, because the parts fit together better than lesser firearms, barrel stability is improved, action is outstanding right of the box, and the trigger breaks like glass. There's a reason Arsenal Firearms are so well-regarded among shooters who know... and that reason is right here.
- Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged receiver, bolt, bolt carrier, and double-hook trigger
- Cold hammer-forged barrel
- Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber
- Quad-rail for adding tactical accessories
- AK scope rail
- Ambidextrous safety lever
- Short gas system
- Front sight block / gas block combination
- 1 in 240mm twist rate
- 710 m/s muzzle velocity
- 400m effective range, 1,100m maximum range
- 40 round per minute rate of fire
- Includes 5-round magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit
- Model: SAM7K01R
- UPC: 151550014358
Order yours today!