- Independent lab-tested to stop up to one 7.62x39mm API/FMJ/MSC round, as well as one 5.56 NATO ball or M855 round
- Made from ceramic/composite
- 10x12"h., 0.6" thick
- Shooters cut, single curve
- Weighs 5.4 pounds
- Made in the USA
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $405.00 Non-Member $450.00
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Details & Specs
The H-Shock Plate measures just over a half-inch thick, and weighs just 5.4 pounds…making it thinner and lighter than many comparable Level 3 hard plates, offering improved tactical mobility. The H-Shock Plate has been independent lab-tested (not N.I.J.-certified) to stop common rifle rounds. What does that mean for you? It means you get protection comparable to a Level 3 or Level 4 plate, but in a much thinner, lighter, less expensive package.
The Armor Express® Story
In 1971, Richard Davis — co-founder of Armor Express — invented soft body armor. To sell it, he did the unthinkable: he shot himself in the chest with a .44 Magnum revolver. It worked, and police officers nationwide bought his armor. Now, the materials and technology have come a long way since the early 70s, but current Armor Express CEO Matt Davis sells it the same way his father did. They trust their product. And they want LEOs, firefighters, service providers, and anyone who needs added protection to trust it, too.
Headquartered in northern Michigan, Armor Express is committed to providing high-end products backed by the most technologically advanced manufacturing — and the very best people — in the industry. Every piece of hard and soft armor is tested extensively at Armor Express' Ballistics Research Laboratory, the most technologically advanced ballistics facility in the country, to beyond N.I.J. standards.Features & Benefits
- Independent lab-tested to stop up to one 7.62x39mm API round, as well as 7.63x39 FMJ/MSC rounds and 5.56 NATO FMJ/M855 rounds
- Made from ceramic and composite to keep weight down while providing robust protection against high-velocity rifle rounds and frag
- Shooters cut features trimmed top corners that allow you to achieve the best possible stock mount with your rifle
- Single-curve design helps it contour to your body
- Measures 10"x12", 1.15" thick
- Weighs 5.4 lbs.
- Made in the USA
- Backed by a 5-year manufacturer's warranty from the date you purchase it
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 702614
- Protection level: Special threat rifle rounds up to the 7.62x39mm API
- Protection standard: Independent lab-tested
- Dimensions: 10"x12"
- Thickness: 0.6"
- Cut: Shooters
- Weight: 5.4 lbs.
- Country of Origin: USA
- Mfg. Number: PLTH01STS1012
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips