You May Also Like
- Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
Armasight® CO-Mini Gen 2+ QS MG Night Vision Day / Night Clip-on System turns your scope into a top performer, by night or by light!
Advanced night vision technology lets your scope stay open for business 24 hours! Introducing the most compact civilian-available Clip-on System on the market. Simply mount it in front of your daylight scope... or telescope or binocs up to 6X... to see the nighttime world in crystal clear black & white.
The Clip-on System is factory bore-sighted to better than 1 MOA accuracy, so no alteration in zero is experienced, and it really is as simple as mount and shoot! And, because the CO-Mini is mounted in front of your own day scope, your eye relief is not altered, and shot release and follow-through all remain intuitive.
The CO-Mini is intended primarily for short and medium-range use - where field of view and ease of use are more important than high magnification. Packed with innovative features... like variable gain control, bright light shut-off, and wireless remote control... the CO-Mini is designed to make quick, intuitive shooting just as easy at night as it is during the day.Features:
- Gen 2+ QuickSilver white phosphor IIT delivers stunning black & white imaging that goes beyond green-on-green
- Mounts in front of your optics with no re-zeroing required
- Can be attached in front of a day scope (using its quick-release Picatinny mount) or directly onto the scope objective lens with the included adapter
- Wireless remote control unit can be placed anywhere on your weapon, allowing quick activation
- Manual gain control
- Quick-release mount
- Bright light cut-off
- 100% waterproof
- Powered by a single alkaline 1.5V AA or a single 3V CR123A lithium battery
- Backed by a 2-yr. limited manufacturer's warranty.
- IIT Generation: Gen 2+ QS (QuickSilver) white phosphor with manual gain
- Resolution: 45-64 lp/mm
- Magnification: 1X (recommended for use with up to 10X scopes)
- Battery Life: 60 hrs. (3V) / 40 hrs. (1.5V)
- Lens System: F1:1.26, 38mm
- Field-of-View: 22°
- Range of Focus: 20m to infinity
- Diopter Adjustment: No
- Controls: Direct
- Bright Light Cut-off: Yes
- Infrared Illuminator: Detachable Long-range
- Environmental Rating: Waterproof
- Operating Temp.: -40° to +122°
- Dimensions: 4.9" x 2.7" x 2.2"
- Weight: 17 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips