You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $315.09 Non-Member $350.09
- Buyer's Club $436.99 Non-Member $459.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Details & Specs
For serious hunters, law enforcement and military personnel who require equipment that not only performs at a high level, but has the rugged durability to withstand the toughest conditions, the Armasight® Zeus Pro series of thermal weapon sights sets the gold standard. Based on the latest FLIR Tau 2 VOx microbolometer core and equipped with an upgraded an upgraded 640 x 512 pixel array format and upgraded AMOLED SVGA 800 x 600 display, the Zeus Pro 640 4-32x100mm (30Hz) Thermal Imaging Rifle Scope delivers enhanced digital imagery that's so crisp and clear, you won't believe you're looking through a thermal device.
Built to MIL-STD-810 specs, Zeus Pro thermal optics are designed to perform in the harshest conditions. Each is recoil tested to .50 cal., totally waterproof and can be submerged up to 20m. Advanced features of the Pro series include a digital compass and digital inclinometer. Plus, an upgraded 4-battery power system that delivers up to 7 hours of continuous use and remains mission-capable with just a single battery.
While primarily designed as a weapon scope, the Zeus Pro functions equally well in its collateral assignments as a magnified spotting scope or handheld thermal imager. Day or night, through rain, snow, smoke, fog, haze, dust and the obscurants, the Zeus detects targets with unfailing reliability. Video-in capability and still photo / video recording and playback are possible with with the optional Armasight® DVR (sold separately). And, Bluetooth® wireless capability allows for sharing of data and easy downloading of software updates.
Simple, intuitive controls, direct button adjustments, direct combination button functions and electronic menu selections make the Zeus Pro easy to operate and adjust for optimal performance. The included wireless remote control can be placed anywhere on your weapon, allowing for easy adjustments and control manipulation without taking your hands of your weapon and out of the shooting position.
Rapid start-up gets the Zeus Pro up and running in less than 3 seconds, and a full compliment of color modes and special, user-adjustable imaging tools allows for fine tuning images to the situation and operator preference. The Zeus can be easily attached / detached thanks to a MIL-STD-1913 quick release mount. Plus, integral MIL-STD-1913 rails allow for attaching option day optics or accessories.
Special User-Adjustable Imaging Tools provide ultimate versatility and customization.
Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) - a digital "Contrast" correction that allows for a smart scene optimization based on dynamic adjustments where a variety of contrast levels occur depending on relative scene temperature.
Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) - a "Sharpness" correction that digitally enhances the picture to present clearer imagery, significantly improves edge sharpening and further reduces image noise.
Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) - a fine-tuning computational correction that significantly improves an overall visual acuity for targets that have thermal signatures similar to a surrounding background.
Automatic Gain Control (AGC) - a "Gain" correction used to automatically adjust the gain to an appropriate range, the weaker the image signal, the stronger the gain.
User-Controlled Manual Non-Uniformity Correction / Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC / FFC). There is a mechanical shutter between the camera sensor and the lens. This shutter is used to perform a non-uniformity correction (NUC) also known as flat-field correction (FFC. During FFC, the shutter presents a uniform temperature source to each detector element in the array. While imaging the flat-field source, the camera updates the offset correction coefficients, resulting in a more uniform image after the process is complete. All Zeus models allow for user to manually trigger or interrupt scheduled UCMNUC / FFC function.
Silent Shutterless NUCTM (SSN) In addition to user controlled manual NUC/FFC all Zeus models employ a digital supplemental non-mechanical flat-field correction that allows to extend the periods between mechanical shutter events and to further reduce image noise. SSN is an always ON enhancement.
- Made in USA
- The lightest and most compact scope in its class
- Optical Magnification 3.5x (PAL) / 4.2x (NTSC)
- The latest Tau 2 17-micron uncooled FLIR core technology
- Pixel Array Format: 640 x 512
- Display Type: LED VGA 800 x 600
- Easy and Intuitive Drop-down user interface
- Fast 30Hz imaging
- Digital E-Zoom: 1x, 2x, 4x and 8x
- Imaging Filter Algorithms: Active Contrast EnhancementTM (ACE); Second Generation Digital Detail EnhancementTM (DDE); Smart Scene OptimizationTM (SSO); Automatic Gain Control (AGC); Silent Shutterless Non-uniformity CorrectionTM (SSN)
- Color Modes: White Hot / Black Hot / Rainbow / Various Color Modes
- 6 onboard digitally controlled reticle patterns available: "Dot 4 MOA", "Line Dot", "Cross-Center Dot", "Cross", "Crosshair", and "No Reticle",
- Reticle Colors: Black, White, Red, Cyan
- Electronic zoom reticle tracking capability maintaining boresight
- Recording: Video Output / Optional Video Recorder with onboard replay
- Wireless remote control for tactical operations
- Water and Fog-Resistant
- CNC machined aircraft-aluminum alloy construction
- Rapid start-up
- MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny Rail) Quick Release Mount
- Integral MIL-STD-1913 Rails on unit for optional day optics or accessories
- Limited 3-year warranty
- 10-year warranty on FLIR detector
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 673875
- Refresh Rate: 30 Hz
- Magnification (NTSC / PAL): 3.5x / 4.2x
- Objective Lens Type: Germanium
- Type of Focal Plane Array: FLIR Tau 2
- Pixel Array Format: 640 x 512
- Pixel Size: 17 µm
- Resolution: 0.17 mRad (35 SOA)
- Display Type: AMOLED SVGA 060
- Pixel Display Format: 800 x 600
- Display Brightness: Discretely Adjustable to 8 Levels
- Turn-on Time, max: 3 sec
- Digital Zoom: 1x, 2x, 4x, and 8x
- Digital Compass
- Digital Inclinometer
- Digital Angle Cosine Indicator
- Battery Status Indicator
- Image Palettes: White Hot, Black Hot, Sepia, Fusion, Rainbow, and Rain
- Reticle Type: 6-Pattern Digitally Controlled: Dot 4 MOA, Line Dot, Cross Center Dot, Cross, Crosshair, and "No Reticle"
- Reticle Color: Black, White, Red, Cyan
- Boresight Adjustment: Digitally Controlled
- Analog Input and Output Format (resolution): PAL (768 x 574 pixels) / NTSC (640 x 480 pixels)
- Video Recording: Optional Digital Video Recorder with SD card slot
- Remote Control: Wireless 5-button
- Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) - "CONTRAST"
- Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) - "SHARPNESS"
- Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) - "SMART SCENE"
- Information Based Histogram Equalization (IBHEQ) - "SKY / SEA"
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- User Controlled Manual Non Uniformity Correction/Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC / FFC)
- Silent Shutterless NUC (SSN)
- Objective Focal Length: 100mm
- Objective F-number: 1:1.4
- Field of View (ang.): 6.2° x 5°
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 10mm
- Eye Relief: 45mm
- Focus Method: Manual
- Focusing Range: 10m to inf.
- Diopter Adjustment: Manual
- Diopter Adjustment Range: ±5 diopter
- Windage / Elevation Boresight Increment (NTSC): 0.6 MOA or 0.17 mils or 0.6" / 100 yds. and / or 1.7cm / 100m
- Windage / Elevation Boresight Increment (PAL): 0.5 MOA or 0.15 mils or 0.5" / 100 yds. and / or 1.5cm / 100m
- Windage Adjustment Range (NTSC / PAL): ±48MOA / ±40MOA
- Elevation Adjustment Range (NTSC / PAL): ±36MOA / ±30MOA
- Battery: Four CR123A 3V Lithium batteries or four AA 1.5V (not included)
- Battery Life at 68°F: Up to 7 hrs.
- External Power Supply: 6 VDC / 600mA
- Operating Temperature: -59° to +134°F
- Storage Temperature: -70° to +185°F
- Recoil Resistance: 0.50 BMG weapon shock and recoil
- Environmental Rating: Waterproof, 20 meters immersion for 2 hours
- MIL-STD-810 Compatibility
- Weapon Mount Type: Picatinny, MIL-STD-1913, and Weaver Rails
- Height of the Scope Axis: 42 mm (1.65 in)
- Overall Dimensions: 10.4" x 3.5" x 3.9"
- Weight (w/o Batteries): 2.9 lbs
- Warranty: 3 Year
- Warranty on FLIR detector: 10 Years
- Mfg. Number: TAT163WN1ZPRO41
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips