Armasight Zeus Thermal Imaging Scopes... incredible imaging for unbeatable accuracy.
These Scopes are simply the best. Whether you're using these high-tech Thermal Imaging Scopes to hunt or for tactical missions, you're getting one of the latest and most technologically advanced Scopes you can buy.
The thermal imaging technology cuts through smoke, snow, dust, fog, haze to give you a clear picture of your target, and you can use the Zeus Scope both night and day. And unlike laser targeting and infrared devices, these Thermal Imaging Scopes are virtually undetectable by other devices because they emit no visible light or RF energy. You can even use these Scopes as a magnified spotting scope or handheld thermal imager.Take a look:
- Solid state, uncooled, long-wave infrared, magnified dedicated Scope for night or day operations
- Fast 30Hz imaging
- 1X, 2X and 4X digital e-zoom
- Various color modes including white hot, black hot, rainbow and custom
- Reticle colors: black, white, red and cyan
- 6 digitally controlled reticle patterns
- Hunting scenario algorithms for top performance when you're hunting hogs, coyotes and more
- Wireless remote control for tactical ops
- WATERPROOF, CNC machined aircraft-aluminum alloy construction
- Picatinny rail quick-release mount
- Integral Picatinny rails on Scope for attaching more accessories
- Shuttered eye guard.
- 7.2X-8.6X magnification
- 1.1 MOA
- F.O.V. @ 100 yds. is 3° at 4X, 2.2° at 4.8X
- 75mm objective focal length
- 10mm exit pupil
- 45mm eye relief
- 10m to infinity focusing.
- Measures 10 3/4 x 2 3/4 x 3 1/4"h., 29 ozs.
See it all when you order now!