Armasight Zeus 5 336-30 75mm Lens Thermal Imaging Rifle Scope is ready for day or night missions with a large 75mm objective lens.
Easy day or nighttime targeting! Based on the latest FLIR Tau 2 VOx microbolometer, the Zeus 5 Thermal Imaging Rifle Scope is ideal for the serious hunter, border patrol, police SWAT, and special operations personnel in need of reliable day-and-night targeting. It's the lightest and most compact scope in its class. Uncooled thermal imaging cuts through dust, fog, smoke, haze and snow, offering sharp targeting when other scopes falter. Its use cannot be detected, as it emits no visible light or RF energy and operates with NO illuminators or IR lights, making it ideal for tactical use. While primarily designed as a Rifle Scope, the Zeus 5 functions just as well as a magnified spotting scope or handheld thermal imager.Features:
Specifications Objective lens type:Specifications Pixel array format:Specifications Core:Specifications Pixel size:Specifications Resolution:Specifications Boresight adjustment type:Specifications Boresight increments:Specifications Field of View-ang. (X / Y):Specifications Objective focal length:Specifications Objective F-number:Specifications Exit pupil diam.:Specifications Eye relief:Specifications Focusing range:Specifications Diopter adjustment:Specifications Diopter adjustment range:Specifications Battery type:Specifications Operating temperature:Specifications Storage temperature:
- High-resolution digital thermal imaging
- Compact, lightweight, durable, WATERPROOF aircraft-aluminum housing
- Tau 2 17-micron uncooled FLIR core technology
- High-end AMOLED SVGA 800 x 600 display
- 336 x 256 pixel array format
- Digital e-zoom 1x, 2x and 4x
- User selectable NTSC or PAL format
- 5X (NTSC) or 6X (PAL) optical magnification
- Fast 30 or 60Hz imaging
- Wireless remote control for tactical operation
- 6 digitally controlled reticle patterns (Dot 4 MOA, line dot, cross center dot, cross, crosshair, and no reticle) with 4 color choices (black, white, red and cyan)
- Picatinny rail quick-release mount
- Integrated Picatinny rails for extra accessories
- Rapid start-up
- Shuttered eye guard
- Easy drop-down user interface
- Video output allows you to record results
- Up to 4 hrs. of operation on 2 lithium CR123A batteries (included)
- Extended operations time with optional external battery power supply
- Lens cap offers extra lens protection
- 8 adjustable brightness settings
- Nitrogen filled to prevent internal fogging
- Includes a soft carrying case and a hard storage case
- Measures 10 4/5 x 2 4/5 x 3 1/5"h.
- Super lightweight at just 1 4/5 lbs.
- 2 year Armasight warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.