Armasight® Zeus 2X Thermal Imaging Rifle Scope. See through the "fog of war".
Based on the proven 640x480 microbolometer core, the Zeus 2X Thermal Scope is ideal for force protection, border patrol, police SWAT, and special operations personnel in need of reliable day-and-night targeting. Uncooled thermal imaging cuts through dust, smoke, fog, haze and other battlefield obscurants, offering sharp targeting when other scopes falter. Its use cannot be detected, as it emits no visible light or RF energy and operates with NO illuminators or IR lights, making it ideal for tactical use.Features:
- High-resolution digital thermal imaging
- Compact, lightweight, durable housing
- High-end OLED display
- Video output allows you to record results
- Adjustable reticle
- Rapid start-up
- Up to 4 hrs. of operation on 2 lithium batteries
- External power supply.
- Core: Tau 2 640 x 480
- Image Resolution: 640 x 512
- Magnification: 1.8X
- Battery Life: 4 hrs.
- Display: OLED 640 x 480
- Focal Length of Lens: 42mm
- Windage / Elev. Adjustments: 1 1/3 MOA
- Field of View: 15°
- Power Supply: 2xCR123A
- Environmental Rating: Waterproof to 10m for 30 min.
- Operating Temp.: -40° to +122°
- Storage Temp.: -58° to 158°
- Dimensions: 10 x 2.3 x 3.2"
- Weight: 25 ozs.