Armasight Zeus 2 640-60 42mm Lens Thermal Imaging Rifle Scope. Large 640 x 512 resolution offers crystal-clear imaging!
Picture-perfect quality! Based on the latest FLIR Tau 2 VOx microbolometer, the Zeus 2 Thermal Imaging Rifle Scope is ideal for the serious hunter, border patrol, police SWAT, and special operations personnel in need of reliable day-and-night targeting. Uncooled thermal imaging cuts through dust, smoke, fog, haze and snow, offering sharp targeting when other scopes falter. Its use cannot be detected, as it emits no visible light or RF energy and operates with NO illuminators or IR lights, making it ideal for tactical situations. While primarily designed as a Rifle Scope, the Zeus 2 functions just as well as a magnified spotting scope or handheld thermal imager.Features:
- High-resolution digital thermal imaging
- 640 x 512 pixel array format
- Tau 2 17-micron uncooled FLIR core technology
- High-end AMOLED SVGA 800 x 600 display
- Compact, lightweight, durable, WATERPROOF aircraft-aluminum housing
- Digital e-zoom 1x, 2x, 4x and 8x
- User selectable NTSC or PAL format
- Optical Magnification: 1.8X (PAL) or 1.5X (NTSC)
- Fast 30 or 60Hz imaging
- Wireless remote control for tactical operation
- 6 digitally controlled reticle patterns (Dot 4 MOA, line dot, cross center dot, cross, crosshair, and no reticle) with 4 color choices (black, white, red and cyan)
- Picatinny rail quick release mount
- Integrated Picatinny rails for extra accessories
- Rapid start-up
- Shuttered eye guard
- Easy drop-down user interface
- Video output allows you to record results
- Up to 4 hrs. of operation on 2 lithium CR123A batteries (included)
- Extended operations time with optional external battery power supply
- Lens cap offers extra lens protection
- 8 adjustable brightness settings
- Nitrogen filled to prevent internal fogging
- Includes a soft carrying case and a hard storage case
- Measures 10 x 2 4/5 x 3 1/5"h.
- Super lightweight at just 1 1/ 2 lbs.
- 2 year Armasight warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
Objective lens type:Pixel array format:Core:Pixel size:Resolution:Boresight adjustment type:Boresight increments:Field of View-ang. (X / Y):Objective focal length:Objective F-number:Exit pupil diam.:Eye relief:Focusing range:
Diopter adjustment:Diopter adjustment range:Battery type:Operating temperature:Storage temperature: