You May Also Like
- Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Non-Member $699.99
- Details & Specs
For top performance, versatility and unmatched durability in a thermal imaging system, the clear choice is the Armasight® Prometheus Pro 640 4-32x100 (30 Hz) Thermal Imaging Monocular. Based on the latest FLIR Tau 2 VOx microbolometer core and equipped with an upgraded 640 x 512 pixel array format, the Prometheus Pro 640 delivers crisp, detailed images that are so clear, you won't believe you're looking through a thermal device. And, the new 4-battery power system delivers up to 7 hours of continuous use.
Advanced features include a digital compass, digital inclinometer, video-in capability, still photo and video recording, Bluetooth® wireless capability, full-function wireless remote control pressure switch and more. Plus, the Prometheus Pro 640 is designed to perform in the harshest conditions. It's totally waterproof and can be submerged up to 20m. And, it's recoil tested to .50 cal.
Military-grade 100mm Geranium lens, fast start-up, easy, intuitive operation and a host of color palette and user-adjustable imaging tools deliver 24/7 mission capability from a compact, lightweight platform that's perfect for law enforcement, military and professional hunters.
Special User-Adjustable Imaging Tools provide ultimate versatility and customization.
Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) a digital Contrast correction that allows for a smart scene optimization based on dynamic adjustments where a variety of contrast levels occur depending on relative scene temperature.
Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) a Sharpness correction that is digitally enhances the picture to present clearer imagery, significantly improves edge sharpening and further reduces image noise.
Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) a fine-tuning computational correction that significantly improves an overall visual acuity for targets that have thermal signatures similar to a surrounding background.
Automatic Gain Control (AGC) a Gain correction used to automatically adjust the gain to an appropriate range, the weaker the image signal, the stronger the gain.
User-Controlled Manual Non-Uniformity Correction / Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC / FFC). There is a mechanical shutter between the camera sensor and the lens. This shutter is used to perform a non-uniformity correction (NUC) also known as flat-field correction (FFC. During FFC, the shutter presents a uniform temperature source to each detector element in the array. While imaging the flat-field source, the camera updates the offset correction coefficients, resulting in a more uniform image after the process is complete. All Prometheus models allow for user to manually trigger or interrupt scheduled UCMNUC / FFC function.
Silent Shutterless NUC TM (SSN) In addition to user controlled manual NUC / FFC all Prometheus models employ a digital supplemental non-mechanical flat-field correction that allows to extend the periods between mechanical shutter events and to further reduce image noise. SSN is always ON enhancement.
- Made in USA
- FLIR TAU-2 17m Pitch Thermal Sensor
- SVGA 800x600 OLED Display
- Easy and intuitive drop-down user interface for fast, simple set-up and adjustment
- Digital compass
- Digital inclinometer
- Bluetooth® capability
- Battery status indicator
- Multiple color modes, including White Hot / Black Hot / Rainbow / Globow / Ironbow 1 / Ironbow 2 / Sepia / Color 1 / Color 2 / Ice-Fire / Rain / OEM Custom
- 8 levels of adjustable display brightness
- Digital E-zoom of 1X, 2X, 4X and 8x
- Video out allows for recording onto external device or SD card (not included)
- On / off, standby modes
- Wireless remote control
- CNC machined aircraft-aluminum alloy construction
- Waterproof, fog-resistant
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 672916
- Refresh Rate: 30 Hz
- Magnification (NTSC / PAL): 3.5x / 4.2x
- Objective Lens Type: Germanium
- Type of Focal Plane Array: FLIR Tau 2
- Pixel Array Format: 640x512
- Pixel Size: 17 µm
- Resolution: 0,17 mRad (35 SOA)
- Display Type: AMOLED SVGA 060
- Pixel Display Format: 800 x 600
- Display Brightness: Discretely Adjustable to 8 Levels
- Turn-on Time, max: 3 sec
- Digital Zoom: 1x, 2x, 4x, and 8x
- Digital Compass
- Digital Inclinometer
- Digital Angle Cosine Indicator
- Battery Status Indicator
- Image Palettes: White Hot, Black Hot, Sepia, Fusion, Rainbow, and Rain
- Analog Input and Output Format (resolution): PAL (768×574 pixels) / NTSC (640×480 pixels)
- Video Recording: Optional Digital Video Recorder with SD card slot
- Remote Control: Wireless 5-button
- Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) - "CONTRAST"
- Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) - "SHARPNESS"
- Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) - "SMART SCENE"
- Linear Automatic Gain Control - "AGC"
- Information-Based Histogram Equalization (IBHEQ) - "SKY/SEA"
- User-Controlled Manual Non-Uniformity Correction / Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC/ FFC)
- Silent Shutterless NUC (SSN)
- Objective Focal Length: 100mm
- Objective F-number: 1:1.4
- Field of View (ang.): 6.2º x 5º
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 14 mm
- Eye Relief: 25 mm
- Focus Method: Manual
- Focusing Range: 10m to inf.
- Diopter Adjustment: Manual
- Diopter Adjustment Range: ±5 diopter
- Battery: Four CR123A 3V Lithium batteries or four AA 1.5V (not included)
- Battery Life at: 68°F Up to 7 hrs (optional up to 14 hrs)
- standard CR123A 3V Lithium batteries (operational time up to 7 hrs)
- External Power Supply: 6 VDC / 600mA
- Operating Temperature: -59° to +134°F
- Storage Temperature: -70° to +185°F
- Recoil Resistance: 0.50 BMG weapon shock and recoil
- Environmental Rating: Water and Fog-Resistant / Waterproof (optional)
- MIL-STD-810 Compatibility
- Overall Dimensions: 10.4" x 3.5" x 3.9"
- Weight (w/o Batteries): 2.54 lbs
- WARRANTY DATA:
- Warranty: 3 Year
- Warranty on FLIR Detector: 10 Years
- Mfg. Number: TAT163MN1PPRO41
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips