You May Also Like
- Non-Member $3199.99
- Non-Member $3799.99
- Non-Member $4199.99
- Non-Member $5999.99
- Non-Member $4299.99
- Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $315.09 Non-Member $350.09
- Non-Member $699.99
- Details & Specs
Armasight® Predator 336 2-8x25mm Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight. BARGAIN PRICED!
Advanced predator thermal imaging! State-of-the-art technology comes together for a variety of uses and mission applications ranging from the serious hunter to the military marksman. While primarily designed as a Weapon Scope, the Predator functions equally well in its collateral assignments as a magnified spotting scope or handheld thermal imager.
Thermal imaging allows you to detect targets by cutting through snow, dust, smoke, fog, haze and other atmospheric obstructions. Effective in zero-light, infrared technology highlights an animal's body heat against cooler backgrounds without any illumination or assistance. The result: jaw-dropping night images and sure-fire animal detection. Designed for hunters looking to remove feral hogs, coyotes and other pesky varmints during after-dark applications.
- Pixel Array Format: 336 x 256 clarity
- Display Type: LED VGA 640 x 480
- Easy drop-down user interface
- Fast 30Hz imaging
- Digital E-Zoom: 1X, 2X and 4X
- Color modes: White Hot / Black Hot / Rainbow / Various
- 6 on-board digitally controlled reticle patterns: Dot 4 MOA, Line Dot, Cross-Center Dot, Cross, Crosshair and No Reticle
- Reticle Colors: Black, White, Red, Cyan
- Electronic zoom reticle tracking capability
- Recording: Video output / optional video recorder with on-board replay
- Wireless remote control for tactical operations
- CNC machined aircraft-aluminum alloy body
- Rapid start-up
- MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny rail) quick-release mount
- Integral MIL-STD-1913 Rails on unit for optional day optics or accessories
- Shuttered eyeguard prevents facial display backsplash
- 10-year limited mfr.'s warranty on FLIR detector
- Includes CR123 lithium 3V battery
- 7.5" x 2.5" x 3", 1.2 lbs.
- Made in USA
Focus on the best of the best, order today for years of service!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips