You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $436.99 Non-Member $459.99
- Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $315.09 Non-Member $350.09
- Details & Specs
Armasight® NYX - 14 Gen 3 Ghost MG Multi - purpose Night Vision Monocular. Premium black & white imaging takes your night vision game to the next level.
Introducing the Armasight® NYX-14 Gen 3, the new standard by which all compact monoculars will be judged in future. The NYX-14 uses optics that are equal to or better than current Military issue night vision units, built into a tough, compact and ergonomic composite housing. Armasight built the body to surpass MIL-SPEC-810 specifications, so it can withstand salt water, rain, high humidity, extremes of temperature and still give unsurpassed levels of performance.
The NYX-14 Monocular is equipped with manual variable gain control so that the image brightness level can be selected by the user to adjust for the ambient light level in his area of operations. It's modular, too, so you can add magnification lenses, headgear, additional IR illuminators, and more!Details:
- 1X magnification (3x, 5X, 8X optional with eyepiece, not included)
- Gen 3 Ghost image intensifier tube with White Phosphor technology for sharp black and white imaging
- Easily adaptable for hands-free use, weapon mounting, or camera mounting (headgear / adapters not included)
- Compact, waterproof design is Mil-810 compliant
- Built-in IR illuminator and flood lens for use when light is scarce
- Manual variable gain control lets you select image brightness level to match light conditions
- Ergonomic and comfortable, with easy-to-use control
- Backed by a limited 2-yr. manufacturer's warranty.
IIT Generation: Gen 3 Ghost with White Phosphor
Resolution: 47-57 lp / mm
Battery Life: Up to 60 hrs.
Lens System: 27mm, F1.2
Range of Focus: 1' to infinity
Diopter Adj.: -2 to +6
Bright Light Cut-off: Yes
Auto Shut-off: Yes
Infrared Illuminator: Yes
IR Indicator: Yes
Power Supply: 1 x 3V lithium, or 1 x AA
Environmental Rating: Waterproof / Mil-810 compliant
Operating Temp.: -51°F to 120°F
Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.9 x 2.7"
Weight: 14 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips