You May Also Like
- Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Details & Specs
Armasight® NYX-14 Gen 2+ ID MG Night Vision Monocular. Battle-proven toughness. Nocturnal excellence!
Introducing the Armasight® NYX-14, the new standard by which all compact monoculars will be judged in future. The NYX-14 Gen 2+ uses optics that are equal to or better than current Military issue night vision units, built into a tough, compact and ergonomic composite housing. Armasight built the body to surpass MIL-SPEC-810 specifications, so it can withstand salt water, rain, high humidity, extremes of temperature and still give unsurpassed levels of performance.
The NYX-14 Monocular is equipped with manual variable gain control so that the image brightness level can be selected by the user to adjust for the ambient light level in his area of operations. It's modular, too, so you can add magnification lenses, headgear, additional IR illuminators, and more!Features:
- Gen 2+ ID Improved Definition image tube
- Manual Gain allows you to increase of decrease image tube brightness for the best possible image contrast in high and low-light conditions
- MIL-SPEC-810 construction, 100% waterproof
- Bright light cut-off
- Weapon mountable (mount not included)
- Adaptable for use with cameras (adapter not included)
- Head-mountable for hands-free usage (headgear not included)
- Built-in infrared illuminator
- Backed by a 2-yr. limited manufacturer's warranty
- Includes lens cap, lens tissue, lithium battery, and soft carry case.
- IIT generation: Gen 2 Improved Definition
- Resolution: 47-54 lp / mm
- Magnification: 1x
- Photocathode type: Multi-alkali
- Lens System: 27mm, F/1.2
- F.O.V.: 40°
- Range of focus: 0.82' to infinity
- Diopter adjustment: -2 to +6
- Bright light cut-off: Yes
- Battery life: Up to 60 hrs.
- Battery: CR123 Lithium 3V (1) or AA Alkaline 1.5V (1) or any AA / CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage from 1.2V to 3.2V (1)
- Infrared illuminator: Yes (built-in)
- Environmental rating: Waterproof
- Operating temperature: -40° to 122°F (-40° to +50°C)
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.9 x 2.7" (140 x 49 x 69mm)
- Weight: 0.88 lbs. (0.34 kg).
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips