You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Non-Member $599.99
- Details & Specs
Armasight® NYX-14 FLAG Gen 3+ Night Vision Monocular. State-of-the-art night vision tech in a MIL-STD tough package.
Introducing the Armasight® NYX-14 FLAG (Filmless Auto-Gated) Gen 3+, the new standard by which all compact monoculars will be judged. The NYX-14 FLAG uses optics that are equal to or better than current military-issue night vision units, built into a tough, compact and ergonomic composite housing. Armasight built the body to surpass MIL-STD-810 specifications, so it can withstand salt water, rain, high humidity, extremes of temperature and still give unsurpassed levels of performance.
The NYX-14 FLAG Monocular is equipped with a filmless auto-gated IIT that delivers better image quality, reduces halo effect, and improves performance in dynamic lighting conditions like those found in urban environments. Additionally, the unit is equipped with manual variable gain control that lets you choose the image brightness to adjust for the ambient light level. It's modular, too, so you can add magnification lenses, headgear, additional IR illuminators, and more!Features:
- Gen 3+ filmless auto-gated (FLAG) IIT
- Built to MIL-STD-810 standards, 100% waterproof
- Weapon-mountable / head or helmet-mountable (mount not included)
- Simple easy-to-use controllers
- Built-in IR illuminator and flood lens
- Adaptable for use with camera
- Backed by a 2-yr. limited manufacturer's warranty. Includes CR123A batteries, lens cap, lens cloth, and soft case.
- IIT Generation: Gen 3+ filmless auto-gated
- Image Resolution: 64-72 lp/mm
- Magnification: 1X
- Total Darkness IR: Yes
- Photocathode Type: Filmless auto-gated
- Battery Life: 60 hrs.
- Lens System: F1.2, 27mm
- Field of View: 40°
- Range of Focus: 0.25m to Infinity
- Diopter Adj.: -2 to +6 dpt
- Controls: Direct
- IR Illuminator: Yes (Built-in, with flood lens)
- Power Supply: 1xCR123A (3V) or 1xAA
- Environmental Rating: Waterproof / MIL-STD-810 compliant
- Operating Temp.: -40° to +122°F
- Storage Temp. : -58° to 140°F
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.9 x 2.7"
- Weight: 31 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips