Armasight® N-14 Gen 2+ QS Night Vision Monocular. Military-grade durability meets black & white clarity!
Boasting true MIL-SPEC-810 construction and optics equal to or better than current military-issue, the N-14 is the ultimate professional-quality performer. The Armasight® N-14 can withstand salt water, rain, high humidity, extremes of temperature and still deliver exceptional image quality. The Gen 2+ QS (QuickSilver) White Phosphor image intensifier tube produces a clean, sharp black & white image, and the low 12-oz. weight makes it one of the lightest, most compact options in its class. It's extremely versatile, too. With optional accessories like magnification lenses for mid / long range viewing, head or helmet mounts to allow the unit to be worn as a mono-goggle, and various different weapon mounts, it's the ultimate mission-specific Monocular.Features:
- Gen 2+ QS ( Q uick S ilver) White Phosphor image intensifier tube for enhanced clarity
- MIL-SPEC-810 construction, 100% waterproof
- Bright light cut-off
- Weapon mountable (mount not included)
- Adaptable for use with cameras (adapter not included)
- Head-mountable for hands-free usage (headgear not included)
- Built-in infrared illuminator
- Backed by a 2-yr. limited manufacturer's warranty
- Includes lens cap, lens tissue, lithium battery, and soft carry case.
- IIT generation: Gen 2+ QS White Phosphor
- Resolution: 47-54 lp / mm
- Magnification: 1x
- Photocathode type: Multi-alkali
- Lens System: 27mm, F/1.2
- F.O.V.: 40°
- Range of focus: 0.82' to infinity
- Diopter adjustment: -6 to +2
- Bright light cut-off: Yes
- Battery life: Up to 60 hrs.
- Battery: CR123 Lithium 3V (1) or AA Alkaline 1.5V (1) or any AA / CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage from 1.2V to 3.2V (1)
- Infrared illuminator: Yes (built-in)
- Environmental rating: Waterproof
- Operating temperature: -40° to 122°F (-40° to +50°C)
- Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.9 x 2.7" (140 x 49 x 69mm)
- Weight: 0.75 lbs. (0.34 kg).