You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $699.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Details & Specs
For sport shooters, hunters, military, law enforcement, and security personnel who want the best, the Armasight® CO-X Gen 3P Night Vision Clip-On System is the hands-down choice. This is the night vision technology used by the U.S. Military and Special Forces. One look and it's clear to see why. Incredible performance in all lighting conditions, including dusk and dawn. Plus, vastly superior performance in areas where light pollution can be a problem - especially urban areas where light from houses, buildings, vehicles and other sources can adversely affect night vision capability. The Gen 3P image intensifier tube features an autogated power supply that protects the tube from over-exertion when exposed to light, which makes the CO-X Gen 3P capable of operating in a wide range of changing light conditions without fear of damaging the unit.
The CO-X Gen 3P is factory bore-sighted to tolerances of less than 1 MOA, so no rezeroing is required, allowing you to maintain consistent positioning and shooting accuracy, all while maintaining the use of your familiar day scope.
Automatic brightness control means no worries about adjusting for high or low light the scope does it automatically to achieve the best possible contrast. Plus, the CO-X Gen 3P includes a wireless remote pressure switch that can be placed anywhere on your weapon, allowing quick and easy activation of the CO-X Clip-On System.
Attaching and detaching the CO-X Gen 3P is also quick and easy, thanks to a quick-release lever-cam Picatinny / Weaver mount system that provides a rock-solid connection your weapon. No tools are required, which makes this system field-friendly.
Gen 3P: The autogated difference.
Gen 3P tubes deliver all the superior function of Gen 3 tubes, with the added a benefit of an autogated power supply. When the power supply is autogated, the amount of power supplied to the tube is automatically regulated so the tube doesn't become over-exerted when exposed to light. Non-gated tubes will continue to let in all the available light while still drawing full power from the battery, which can damage or destroy the tube. Autogated power regulation is especially important when operating in urban environments where lighting conditions can change rapidly due to headlights, flashlights, flipping on a light switch, etc.
- Ideal for use with day scopes up to 7x magnification
- Automatic brightness control adjusts to changing light conditions to provide optimum contrast
- Paddle-type focusing knob is easy to access and sharpens images from 10m to infinity
- Bright light protection system controls the existing ambient light through a photoreceiver, and cuts off the IIT automatically when the illumination level exceeds the limit of 100... 150 lx within 10 seconds. The CO-X turns back on when removed from the excessive light
- Multi-function switch for on / off, stand-by, battery capacity
- Automatic shut-off preserves battery life
- Wireless remote control pressure switch can be mounted anywhere on weapon
- Mounts on Picatinny / Weaver rail with quick release mount
- Includes XLR-IR850 Extra Long Range Infrared Illuminator with wide, adjustable beam angle (rechargeable battery and charger included)
- Filled with dry nitrogen to prevent internal fogging
- MIL-STD-810 compliant construction
- Powered by a single AA or CR123A battery (not included)
- Vendor Limited two-year warranty
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 672912
- IIT Generation: Gen 3P
- Resolution: 64-72 lp / mm
- Magnification: 1x
- Photocathode Type: GaAs
- Lens System: F/1.44; 80mm
- Field of View: 12°
- Range of Focus: 10m to Infinity
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 21 mm
- Remote Control: Wireless
- Automatic Brightness Control: Yes
- Bright Light Cut-off: Yes
- Automatic Shut-off System: Yes
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Infrared Illuminator: Detachable Long Range IR Illuminator
- Power Supply: CR123 Lithium 3V (1), or AA Alkaline 1.5V (1), or any AA or CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage from 1.2V to 3.7V (1) (not included)
- Battery Life: 60 hrs (3V) / 30 hrs (1.5V)
- Environmental Rating: Water and Fog-Resistant / Waterproof (optional)
- MIL-STD-810: Yes
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 122°F
- Storage Temperature: -58° to 122°F
- Dimensions (with Mount): 5.9" - 3.9" - 3.2"
- Weight (with Mount, without Battery): 1.7 lbs
- Vendor Warranty: 2 Years
- Mfg. Number: NSCCOX0001P3DA1
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips