You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
No need to swap out your scope after dark - simply attach the Armasight® CO-X Night Vision Clip-On System to the front of your day scope for instant night vision capability. Fast. Easy. Effective. It eliminates the need for a dedicated night vision scope, allowing you to maintain consistent positioning and shooting accuracy, all while maintaining the use of your familiar day scope. The CO-X is factory bore-sighted to tolerances of less than 1 MOA, so no rezeroing is required. Simply clip it on and get eyes in the dark.
Gen2+ Quick Silver White Phosphor MG tube provides clear images out to 600m, making the CO-X the perfect choice for day scopes up to 7x magnification. Paddle-type focusing knob is easy to access, and sharpens images from 10m to infinity. Manual gain control allows for easy brightness adjustment to achieve the best possible contrast in both high and low light conditions.
Plus, the CO-X includes a wireless remote pressure switch that can be placed anywhere on your weapon, allowing quick and easy activation of the CO-X Clip-On System.
Attaching and detaching the CO-X is fast and easy, thanks to a quick-release lever-cam Picatinny / Weaver mount system that provides a rock-solid connection your weapon. No tools are required, which makes this system field-friendly.
With advanced night vision capability, ease of use and robust, MIL-STD-810 compliant construction, the Armasight CO-X Night Vision Clip-On System delivers performance that rivals systems costing much more. For sport shooters, hunters, military, law enforcement, and security personnel looking for a mid-range, clip-on night vision system, the CO-X is an excellent choice for clarity, versatility, reliability, and function.
- Ideal for use with day scopes up to 7x magnification
- Variable gain control to adjust brightness
- Paddle-type focusing knob is easy to access and sharpens images from 10m to infinity
- Bright light protection system controls the existing ambient light through a photoreceiver, and cuts off the IIT automatically when the illumination level exceeds the limit of 100... 150 lx within 10 seconds. The CO-X turns back on when removed from the excessive light
- Multi-function switch for on / off, stand-by, battery capacity
- Automatic shut-off preserves battery life
- Wireless remote control pressure switch can be mounted anywhere on weapon
- Mounts on Picatinny / Weaver rail with quick release mount
- Includes XLR-IR850 Extra Long Range Infrared Illuminator with wide, adjustable beam angle (rechargeable battery and charger included)
- Filled with dry nitrogen to prevent internal fogging
- MIL-STD-810 compliant construction
- Powered by a single AA or CR123A battery (not included)
- Vendor Limited two-year warranty
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 672909
- IIT Generation: Gen 2+ QS ("Quick Silver" White Phosphor) MG
- Resolution: 47-54 lp / mm
- Magnification: 1x
- Photocathode Type: Multi-Alkali
- Lens System: F/1.44; 80mm
- Field of View: 12°
- Range of Focus: 10m to Infinity
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 21mm
- Remote Control: Wireless
- Manual Gain Control: Yes
- Bright Light Cut-off: Yes
- Automatic Shut-off System: Yes
- Low Battery Indicator: Yes
- Infrared Illuminator: Detachable Long Range IR Illuminator
- Power Supply: CR123 Lithium 3V (1), or AA Alkaline 1.5V (1), or any AA or CR123 type rechargeable batteries with voltage from 1.2V to 3.7V (1) (not included)
- Battery Life: 60 hrs (3V) / 30 hrs (1.5V)
- Environmental Rating: Water and Fog-Resistant / Waterproof (optional)
- MIL-STD-810: Yes
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 122°F
- Storage Temperature: -58° to 122°F
- Dimensions (with Mount)" 5.9" - 3.9" - 3.2"
- Weight (with Mount, without Battery): 1.7 lbs.
- Vendor Warranty: 2 Years
- Mfg. Number: NSCCOX0001QMDI1
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips