You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $341.99 Non-Member $379.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Details & Specs
Armasight® CO-LR Gen 3 MG Long Range Night Vision Clip-on System. Night vision performance that goes the distance... up to 1,000 yds.!
Designed for use with most commercial and mil-spec daytime scopes, telescopes or binoculars (up to 10X magnification), the CO-LR Gen 3 MG can be mounted / dismounted on a standard Picatinny rail in seconds, and with no tools required, adding long-range coverage to your day / night set-up. Because the CO-LR is mounted in front of your own day scope, your eye relief is not altered, and shot release and follow-through all remain intuitive. And because the unit is factory bore-sighted to better than 1 M.O.A. accuracy, no alteration in zero is experienced, so it really is as simple as mount-focus-shoot!
Packed with innovative features... like auto gain control, bright light shut-off, and wireless remote control... the CO-LR is designed to make quick, intuitive shooting just as easy at night as it is during the day.Features:
- Gen 3 manual gain image intensifier tube
- Mounts in front of your optics with no re-zeroing required
- Mil-Std. compliant
- Wireless remote control unit can be placed anywhere on your weapon, allowing quick activation
- Automatic brightness control
- Quick-release mount
- Auto gain control
- Bright light cut-off
- 100% waterproof
- Powered by a single alkaline 1.5V AA or a single 3V CR123A lithium battery
- Backed by a 2-yr. limited manufacturer's warranty.
- IIT Generation: Gen 2+ High-definition
- Resolution: 64-72 lp/mm
- Magnification: 1X (recommended for use with up to 10X optics)
- Lens System: F1:1.51, 112mm
- Field-of-View: 9°
- Range of Focus: 15m to infinity
- Diopter Adjustment: No
- Controls: Direct
- Bright Light Cut-off: Yes
- Infrared Illuminator: Detachable Long-range
- Environmental Rating: Waterproof
- Operating Temp.: -60° to +120°
- Dimensions: 9.25 x 3.8 x 3.2"
- Weight: 32 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips