Armasight® CO-LR Flag MG Night Vision Clip-on System.
Designed for use with most commercial and mil-spec daytime scopes, telescopes and binoculars (up to 12X magnification), this CO-LR Flag MG can be mounted / dismounted on a standard Picatinny rail in seconds... no tools required! It's mounted in front of your own day scope, so your eye relief is not altered. Plus, your shot release and follow through all remain intuitive.
It's also factory bore-sighted to better than 1 MOA accuracy, so no alteration in zero is experienced. Packed with innovative features... like variable gain control, a bright light cut-off system, and wireless remote control, the CO-LR Flag MG Night Vision Clip-on System is designed to make quick, intuitive shooting just as easy at night as it is during the day.Features:
- 1X magnification
- Mounts in front of your rifle scope with no zeroing required
- Variable gain control
- Detachable long-range IR illuminator
- Bright light cut-off system
- Quick-release mount
- Low battery indicator
- Includes wireless remote
- Mil-standard compliant
- Runs on 1 CR123A battery (included) or 1 AA battery (not included)
- Includes battery adapter, lens cap, light suppressor, Picatinny adapter, carrying case and lens tissue
- Measures 3.8 x 3.14 x 9.25"l.
- Weighs 2 lbs.
- IIT generation: Flag manual gain
- Resolution: 64-72 lp / mm
- Photocathode type: film-less GaAs
- Exit pupil diameter: 40mm
- Lens system: F1: 1.54, 108mm
- 10° F.O.V.
- Range of focus: 10 to infinity
- Controls: direct
- Battery life: 40 hours (CR123A) or 25 hours (AA)
- Environmental rating: waterproof
- Operating temperature: -40° to 120° F.
- Storage temperature: -50° to 120° F.