You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Armasight® Apollo 324-60 42mm 60Hz Thermal Imaging Clip-On System. Enhanced 60Hz performance takes your rifle scope to new heights.
The Apollo is one of the most advanced Thermal Clip-On Systems available for shooting over the short distance, delivering best-in-class clarity, versatility, and reliability. Based on the proven 324 x 256 microbolometer core, the Apollo is ideal for force protection, border patrol officers, police SWAT officers and special operations forces, providing everything you need for success in both daytime and nighttime field conditions.
Uncooled thermal imaging cuts through dust, smoke, fog, haze, and other battlefield obscurants. Its use cannot be detected, as it emits no visible light or RF energy and operates without the use of illuminators or IR lights. The Apollo boasts superior 60Hz performance, delivering a much higher frame rate than 9Hz or 30Hz. This ensures that what you see is in real-time, guaranteeing that you'll never shoot behind your moving target due to slow-refreshing optics.
The Apollo simply mounts in front of your own standard day optical sight. Factory bore-sighted to tolerances of less than 1 MOA, no re-zeroing is required. The Apollo allows you to maintain consistent eye relief and shooting position, and because you're using your own reticle, no re-training is required.Features:
- Mounts in front of any daytime scope, no re-zeroing required
- 60Hz enhanced imaging mean's you'll never worry about hitting behind a moving target because your skill outpaces the technology in your scope
- Quick-release mount for fast on / off
- Compact, lightweight, durable housing
- High-end AMOLED display
- Rapid start-up
- Up to 4 hrs. of operation on 2xCR123A 3V batteries (included)
- Video output for easy recording (SD card / digital recorder not included)
- Includes light suppressor for your daytime scope, lens cap, lens tissue, batteries, and soft carry case.
- Image resolution: 324 x 256
- Magnification: 1X
- Video format: NTSC / PAL
- Display: AMOLED 640 x 480
- Exit pupil diameter: 25mm
- Focal length of lens: 42mm
- Objective lens F-stop: 1:1
- System resolution: 120 ang. sec.
- F.O.V.: 11°
- Range of focus: 16 ft. to infinity
- Controls: Digital / direct
- Power supply: 2 x CR123A 3V batteries
- Environmental rating: Waterproof to 10m for 30 minutes
- Operating temperature: -58° to +158°F (-50° to +70°C)
- Storage temperature: -40° to +122°F (-40° to +50°C)
- Dimensions: 7.95 x 2.63 x 3.15"h. (202 x 67 x 80mm)
- Weight: 23 ozs. (650g).
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips