You May Also Like
- Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $2374.99 Non-Member $2499.99
- Non-Member $2699.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Non-Member $699.99
- Details & Specs
Armasight® AIM Pro-L Advanced Integrated Mount. Convert your night vision monocular into a passive night vision weapon sight, reticle and all, quick and easy.
By mounting AIM Pro-L onto your rifle and fitting it with a night vision monocular, the AIM Pro-L can be bore-sighted to your rifle... meaning you can easily switch between day and night modes without having to readjust. Unlike conventional systems that require the night vision unit to be mounted behind a day optic, the AIM Pro-L projects the reticle directly into the Night Vision monocular lens. What this means is that there is no longer a reduced field of view through the night vision device, or any shadowed area that is difficult to see through (caused by conventional red dot sights, optics, or outer edges).
A small "HUD"-type prism on the front of the AIM Pro-L unit projects a 65 MOA circle and single 3.2 MOA center aiming dot directly into the night vision lens.The adaptability of the AIM Pro-L to virtually any night vision monocular makes it a "critical need" item for all law enforcement and military professionals, hunters, and professional shooters.Features:
- Specially designed for night vision monoculars with 3x lens for longer viewing ranges
- MIL-STD-810G-compliant device
- Projects a 65 MOA circle / 3.2 MOA dot reticle directly onto your night vision device
- Fits any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny or Weaver rails with adjustable, locking, quick-detach mount
- Digital reticle brightness adjustment
- No obstructing optics or parts in your view, offering 100% full field of view.
- Battery life: 2,000 hrs.
- Adjustment precision range: +/- 1.5 degrees of arc
- Levels of reticle brightness: 11
- Battery type: 1 x CR123A 3V lithium or one Alkaline "AA" 1.5V
- Immersion: Water-resistant to 1m for 30 minutes
- Operating temperature: -40° to +122°F (-40° to +50°C)
- Storage temperature: -58° to +122°F (-50° to +50°C)
- Dimensions: 10.6 x 3.42 x 1.65"h (270 x 87 x 42mm)
- Weight: 8.89 ozs. (252g).
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99