You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $617.49 Non-Member $649.99
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Non-Member $439.99
- Non-Member $1119.99
- Non-Member $599.99
- Non-Member $699.99
- Non-Member $1999.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $315.09 Non-Member $350.09
- Non-Member $99.99
- Details & Specs
Armasight® AIM - L Advanced Integrated Mount turns your 3X night vision monocular into a nocturnal weapon sight!
The AIM-L System projects a 3.2 MOA red dot reticle directly into your night vision monocular's objective, adding pin-point targeting to ANY NV monocular with an afocal 3X lens. Unlike conventional systems that require the night vision unit to be mounted directly behind a daylight scope, the AIM-L projects a 65 MOA circle / 3.2 MOA red dot directly into your night vision monocular... so it doesn't interfere with your field of view and won't leave "dead spots" or shadows in your vision.
The AIM-L is incorporated into a low-profile housing that has a MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny rail grabber mount on the underside, and a dovetail mount on top. By mounting the AIM-L onto your rifle and fitting it with a 3X night vision monocular, the AIM-L can be boresighted to your rifle, allowing you to switch between day / night targeting on the fly.Details:
- Compatible with night vision monoculars with afocal 3X objective lens
- Mounts to any MIL-STD 1913 picatinny or Weaver rail via a rock-solid, quick-detach, locking mount
- Dovetail mount holds your night vision monocular securely
- Projects a 65 MOA (+ / -2) circle with 3.2 MOA (+ / -0.3) red dot directly onto your objective
- No obstructing optics or parts in your field of view
- Reticle has 11 adjustable brightness levels
- Up to 2,000 hrs. battery life with one CR123A 3V lithium battery (not included)
- Adjustment precision range: + / -1.5 degrees of arc
- Immersion: till 1m for 30 min.
- MIL-STD-810G compliant
- Operating temperature: -40°F to 122°F
- Measures 8.7 x 3 x 1.6" w. Weighs 7.1 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips