You May Also Like
Ruger 10/22 Kryptek, Semi-Automatic, .22LR, Rimfire, BX-25 Magazine, 500 Rounds of Ammo, 25+1 RoundsBuyer's Club $294.49 Non-Member $309.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Details & Specs
Armalite M-15TM A4 Target 5.56 NATO Semi-automatic Rifle
Sure, it's great for competition and the range... but its low overall weight and sleek, no-snag configuration also make the M-15 A4 Target an ideal varmint rifle.
When you head into the woods with a triple-lapped, stainless match barrel, Armalite National Match trigger set, and a free-floated stainless steel match-grade barrel, you can expect the kind of accuracy that puts pests in the ground.
Simply put, every specification of this Rifle is intended for outstanding accuracy and precision for that first shot and every OTHER shot. The M-15(T) sets the Armalite Standard of Excellence. It's THE rifle you want in your hands on your next hunt.
- Excellent 2-stage national match trigger first stage is 2.5 lbs., second stage is 4.5-5 lbs.
- 20" stainless steel, triple-lapped, match-grade, free-floated heavy barrel
- Includes one 10-rd. magazine
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 642414
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Remington
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 10+1
- Barrel length: 20"
- Barrel material / style: HBAR 20" stainless steel match-grade
- Barrel twist: 1:8" RH
- Stock: A2
- Upper receiver: 7075-T6 aluminum forged flat-top with MIL-STD 1913 rail & laser engraved rail numbering
- Lower receiver: 7075-T6 aluminum forged
- Sights: Sights (front / rear): Gas block with MIL-STD 1913 rail front sight base
- Handguard: Free-floated
- Overall length: 38.4"
- Overall weight: 8.8 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 15A4TBN
- UPC: 651984122945
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips