Armalite® Defensive Sporting RifleTM 15 5.56 NATO / .223 Remington Semi-automatic AR Rifle. One of Armalite's finest values, hands-down. If you know AR-10s, you know the price tag can get to $1,500+ pretty quickly.
Thankfully, Armalite® is reversing the trend with their line of Defensive Sporting RiflesTM
and they aren't skimping on quality to make it happen.
Each DEF10 Rifle comes standard with double-lapped, chrome-lined barrel for superior accuracy, collapsible stock for custom length-of-pull, and flash suppressor. In the Era of AR Innovation, Armalite will not be outdone in quality OR value!
Armalite Defensive Sporting Rifle AR-15 special features:
- Ultra-light: just 6.35 lbs.
- High-quality double-lapped chrome moly vanadium barrel shoots great and keeps fouling to a minimum
- Barrel is 1/2 x 28 threaded, and includes a thread protector
- MIL-STD 1913 rail on the receiver for optics
- Includes one 30-rd. magazine
- Backed by the Armalite Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm / .223 Remington®
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 30
- Barrel length: 16"
- Barrel material: Double-lapped chrome moly vanadium MIL-B-11595-E with M2023 stepdown; threaded 1/2 x 28
- Barrel twist: 1:7" RH
- Stock: Collapsible
- Upper receiver: Forged 7075-T6 aluminum flat-top with MIL-STD 1913 rail
- Lower receiver: Forged 7075-T6 aluminum
- Sights (front / rear): Optics-ready
- Trigger: Single stage
- Muzzle device: Flash suppressor
- Overall length: 32-35.25"
- Overall weight: 6.35 lbs.
Order yours today!