You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $455.99 Non-Member $479.99
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $503.49 Non-Member $529.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 50A1BNM
Armalite® AR-50A1TM National Match .50 BMG Bolt Action Centerfire Rifle. What do you do with the best high-power competition and tactical rifle in the world?
If you're Armalite, you make it even better! Introducing the AR-50A1 National Match, a solid upgrade of the already-exceptional AR-50A1 standard. Every component has been hand-selected or re-engineered to the highest tolerances. The National Match version features an elongated 33" barrel a full 3" longer than the standard. The barrel also features 8 flutes instead of 6, helping the barrel cool down faster and eliminating unnecessary weight while maintaining accuracy-enhancing stiffness.
The heart of the Rifle is the metallic stock-to-action interface. The patented V-LockTM bedding wedge and V-blockTM stock assure absolute strength and repeatability for superb precision.
And, just like the original, it's outfitted with the finest muzzle brake in the industry, helping to curtail recoil and improve accuracy. It scrapes away turbulent muzzle gases and lets the bullet break into clean air for amazing accuracy. It all adds up to true sub-MOA accuracy.
AR-50A1 National Match Bolt Action Centerfire Rifle special features:
- Innovative "Skid System" provides rests that are parallel to the bore, so when it recoils, it will recoil straight back. The Skid System attaches easily at the forestock and buttstock, with no modifications necessary
- Patented V-block Bedding Wedge and V-block Stock assures absolute strength and repeatability for superb accuracy
- Independent testing has proven the AR-50A1 muzzle brake to be the best in the industry for both recoil and accuracy
- Premium 33" chrome moly 8-groove barrel delivers the ultimate in accuracy
- Premium Schilen standard single-stage trigger; approximately 5 lbs. pull
- Triple front locking lug bolt
- Vertically adjustable buttplate is specially designed to handle heavy caliber
- Hard-anodized finish on aluminum for added corrosion resistance
- Manganese phosphated finish on steel for added durability and corrosion resistance.
- Caliber: .50 BMG
- Action: Bolt action / single shot
- Capacity: 1
- Barrel length: 33"
- Barrel material: Chrome moly, 8-groove
- Barrel twist: 1:15" RH
- Stock: 3-section: extruded forend / machined grip with vertical grip / forged and machined removable buttstock
- Upper receiver: Modified octagonal form, grilled and slotted for MIL-STD scope rail with boss
- Extractor: Sako type
- Muzzle: Multi-flute recoil check, 1"-14 threading
- Overall length: 61.5"
- Overall weight: 33.6 lbs.
Please Note: Scope not included.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips